Chapter 43

Andie POV

The show has begun!

I'm waiting for my performance to start.

I am the very last one.

The longer I wait the more nervous I get.

Rachael's performance is before mine.

I guess it's best for last then!

I stand on the side lines and watch the other performances.

I am now watching a girl named ruby playing the violin.

She's the first act of the day and she is amazing!!!

The judges look so impressed.

I wonder if I will even be able to bet her!

She finishes her performance and gets half of the audience in a standing ovation.

She walks off stage past me and I congratulate her.

"Thank you so much, it feels amazing to be on stage " Ruby states with a smile.

She then walks back to her dressing room.

I stand on the side of the stage and watch the performances until I feel a tap on my shoulder.

It's Ryan.

"Hey what are you doing" I ask as I curiously look at his camera in his hands.

"I'm shooting a backstage video for the end of year video that will be shown to the whole school" He says facing the camera at me.

"Interesting" I comment.

"So Andie, how do you feel about performing today?" Ryan asks me while he records.

"I'm a little nervous but I think I'm gonna kill it " I say as confidently as I can.

"Great answer" Ryan says as he stops the recording and faces the camera away from me.

"Unfortunately I have to record everyone performing and that includes Rachael" Ryan says  and rolls his eyes a little when Rachael was mentioned.

"Good Luck with that " I laugh.

"Yeah thanks I have to go cya" Ryan says and walks away.

"Bye" I reply.

Damn Ryan has to follow the devil it's self. I kinda feel sorry for him in a way!

Anyway I start to head to my dressing room since it's now half way through the show.

I should do final touches of my makeup and costume. I am also going to practise my dance and give my CD to the guy in the music booth.

Eyeliner is so annoying. I can't get it the same on both fucking sides and it's annoying the crap out of me.

"Agh oh my goddddd" I complain to myself.

"You okay?" Sean smirks as he walks into the room.

"Perfect, so how did it go with Rachael?" I ask still trying to do my makeup.

"Well I tried to be nice about it but I ended up yelling and I defiantly made sure she gets it. She is an emotional mess. I walked away and heard her crying, screaming at her friends telling them to do something about it but they don't move a muscle." Sean says sitting down next to me.