Chapter 42

A-N-Hey amazing people I'm really extremely sorry about the lack of updates in like forever plz don't give up on this story read the last chapter again and it will make sense I think plz. I have updated more than one chapter so enjoy the multiple chapters.

Andie POV (hour after da fight)

I need to forget everything that happened today.

As I walk backstage and I see the audience making there way in the theatre.

When I reach backstage to get ready for the show I notice Josh talking to a guy.

I am about to walk up to him but Josh hugs and kisses the guy he was standing with.

Then I thought to myself!

He's gay! He is such a great guy.

I need to tell Sean that though just to be clear that there's nothing going on with Josh and I.

I walk to my dressing room and see Sean standing inside.

"Andie!" He says walking up to me.

"Sean I need to tell you something important" I say.

"Yeah sure go for it" He replies.

"I just wanna let you know that there is nothing going on between Josh and I okay we are friends and he is gay" I say and walk past Sean in the dressing room.

"Um okay thanks for the info" Sean says.

"So uh are we good now?" He adds.

I turn around and think about what to say.

"Not quite yet" I say and walk straight up to him.

"You just need to prove to me and make sure that all of the stuff with Rachael is done for" I add.

"I will do anything" Sean says with a sort of plead in his eyes.

"Good because now is your chance" I say tilting my head to the direction Rachael was walking from.

Sean turns around and spots Rachael walking past my dressing room.

"Well what are you waiting for?" I put on an innocent smile.

"This is going to be difficult, if I'm not back in 10 minutes send a search party" Sean says to me as he walks out of the room to find Rachael.

I giggle and turn to face the dressing room mirror.

"Time for makeup, hair and costume" I mumble to myself quietly.

I want everything to be perfect....the look, the music, the dance, everything!!

I just hope no one stuffs it up for me.

Hopefully I can get Sean off my mind.

I need to get everything off my mind and just focus on my performance.

So I start doing the hairstyle I wanted for the show which was a Dutch braid from the front of my head into a high ponytail. (Pic at the start of the chapter).

For the makeup I do a black smoky eye and normal foundation.

For the costume it is just black leggings with a plain black crop top.

I also tie my black and white checked flanni around my waist.

I think I look awesome!

Hopefully it will be enough to win....

A/N-Hey awesome people !

REALLY REALLY SORRY ABOUT THE WAIT AGAIN I FEEL BAD OMG I HOPE U ENJOYED AND THERE ARE PENTLY MORE CHAPTERS YOU CAN READ TODAY !

Byeeeeee