Chapter 41

Sean POV

"I'm giving you a chance to explain what happened and why you weren't there for me" Andie says crossing her arms.

"Okay so this is was happened....." I begin to explain to Andie.

"I was held up by Rachael in the car park of the school" I say to Andie.

"What do you mean held up?" She asks me.

"Rachael stopped me at the car park with a bunch of her friends and said that she just performed and that you were performing at that time and I tried to push past them but...." I trail off.

I don't want Andie to me hurt by what happened.

I'm too scared to tell her.

Should I lie?

I will ruin our relationships either way so I'm done for.

"But?" She says giving me the biggest death glare in history.

"She kissed me" I finally say.

"WHAT" Andie yells raising her voice.

"Did you by any chance kiss back?!?!!" She adds still sounding angry.

Of course she's angry, I don't blame her.

" No I would never, Andie I swear I didn't kiss back for that long" I say.

Oh shit that was an accident...

"WHAT! FOR THAT LONG???? SO YOU DID KISS BACK!" She yelled at me.

"For like 2 seconds!!! Andie listen to me, i didn't kiss back for that long it was literally only 2 seconds then I pushed her off and once I got inside you were finished!" I explain.

I walk closer to her and try to grab her hands but she just flinched and stepped back.

It was silence for about 5 minutes until Andie spoke up.

"This isn't the first time this has happened Sean" She says.

"I know, I'm sorry, I don't expect you to forgive me" I say looking away.

"I think we just need a little time to clear our heads" She says.

"Yeah me too, um I will see you on stage when you perform good luck" I say kissing Andie on the cheek and walking away.

She didn't back away this time.

I walk out of the school.

I feel terrible.

I need to make it up to Andie.

But not now, I need her to focus on the talent show it might just get her a spot at my dance school.

Andie POV

Why the fuck would he do that?

He has been warned!

What if he is lying?

I decide to go get a drink from the bubblers at my school.

As I reach the bubblers I see Josh walking up to me.

"Hey Andie, did you talk to him?" He asks as he comes closer to me.

"Yep!" I say plainly.

"And?" He asks.

"And he was held up" I say.

"Held up with what?" He says.

"If you don't mind me asking" He adds.

"It's Fine, he was just kissing another girl" I say and drink from the bubbler.

"What! Why would he do that?" He says shocked.

"It's not the first time and plus he said that it wasn't for that long that he kissed her" I say looking at Josh, taking in all expressions shown by him.

"Do you believe him? What happened?" He asks worrying.

"I just said I think we needed time I guess" I say starting to tear up again.

"Oh, it's okay Andie, I can tell your a strong girl and that you can get through this" He says stepping even closer to me.

Josh is really nice and gentle. He doesn't look like the guy that would cheat or act like a hero all the time.

"Thank you" I sigh.

"And what do you mean, it's not the first time? How many times has he done this?" He asks me.

I throw my hands up in the air in distress.

"Well twice is all I've heard but you never know it could be more" I say.

It's true, how many times can he do this?

How many times will I forgive him?

A/N-Hey awesome amazing beautiful people!

Thanks sooooo much four da votes YASSSSSSSSSSS!

Sorry about this chapter it's kinda short a little, I wrote it, it was deleted and I had to write it again and I forget most of the things I wrote so ya.

But I still hope you like it!

BYEEEEEEEE