Chapter 19

Sean POV.

I am emotionally hurt right now.

I wonder what could be the reason.

I have an idea of what it could be.

And if it is this thing I'm going to get sooo angry.

I get Ben ready with his backpack and jacket, since a little cold today.

We make our way out of the house.

I ring the doorbell to Andies house.

She answers the door looking a little cautious.

"Hey Ben, go upstairs" she says looking around behind me.

"And you come in" Andie says pulling me in the house and slowly closing the door looking out it.

She turns around quickly.

"Phew!" She says.

"Okay what is going on?, Why are you acting weird" I ask.

"Oh yeah you don't know, come in here" she says walking into the garage and I follow.

She closes the door and walks in front of me.

"Okay......it's Rachael" she says looking a serious all of a sudden.

Yep I'm gonna get angry.....

"WHAT THE FUCK, WHY ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO HER, THATS CRAZY SO WHAT DID SHE SAY ANYWAY?!?!" I yell.

"I have to listen to her otherwise she will hurt me again, okay the day that I got the scratch on my eye, I was walking at the back of the school because I don't like the crowds and she found me and hit me. I fell to the ground and she said that if I ever talk to you again or been seen with you she would do worse" Andie finishes.

I CANT BELIEVE THIS!

"IM GOING TO TALK TO THAT LITTLE BITCH!" I say angrily while standing up ready to go 'talk, more like yell' to Rachael.

"No you are not, please don't you will make it worse" Andie says pushing me back by my chest.

"Im still going to say something at school tomorrow, and if she tries to hurt you again I will be there" I say calmly now.

"Instead of staying away from each other, we will be with each other all the time, so nothing bad can happen to you" I add.

"Okay thank you Sean" she thanks.

"No problem, anything to keep you safe" I say looking into Andie's beautiful eyes.

"Okay let's practise this dance!" She says walking to the door to lock it.

She then comes back and gets her iPod out of her pocket, finding the song.

"Yeah let's do this" I say as the song starts to play.

Andie puts the iPod down and walks into her starting position.

The intro plays.

"Oh and remember no surprises this time!" Andie calls over the music then laughs.

"Yeah, okay" I laugh.

We start the dance.

And when we finish the part we have made the music still plays.

"Hey watch this" Andie says.

And in the time of the bass drop she starting doing heaps of really fast pirouettes without stopping.

She then, after about 10 turns, steps out of the turns and does a pose.

She's weird....

But I like weird....

She gets out of the pose laughing.

I start to laugh to.

"Wow, where do you learn to do that?" I say.

"I do a little contemporary too!" Andie says confidently.

"Interesting..." I say with a smirk.

We the spend the whole afternoon working on our dance for the talent show.

Rachael is going to be in for a treat.....

A/N - Hey awesome people!!!!

I hope you liked this chapter.....

Please vote, follow and comment!

I love the Amazing feedback!!!

Byezzzz