─ :: 🍃 001

𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐩;𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐧𝐚𝐩

𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐞;𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠;𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐬 𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞-𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲;
𝐒𝐚𝐩𝐧𝐚𝐩 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬...
(𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 ^^)
✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

It was 4:20 pm sapnap was tired, why you ask even though you didn't, he was moving stuff around for new furniture that was gonna come in in a few weeks.

Sapnap sighed as he flopped down his bed sweating since the fucking furniture is heavy as hell, he looked around seeing few empty spaces, he sighed again relaxing his muscles sinking into the mattress smiling in relief until he felt someone and something jump on him.

He wheezed and winced and at the same time opening his eyes seeing a cat and a dirty blonde boy looking at him "hi dream patches" he said smiling at the two, giggling dream responded with a kiss on the lips, patches just licked his nose, "I want cuddles" dream said with a smile, sapnap sighed "no right now I'm tired" he said.

Dream pouted "please sapnap," dream said giggling moving so patches can get off the bed, sapnap sigher again" It's sapnap but why now?!" He said wrapping his arms around dream's waist "cause I wanna" dream said smiling, sapnap groaned and turned to his side moving dream to his side as well, dream giggled and wrapped his arms around his neck and legs around sapnap's wasit snuggling to his chest smiling.

Sapnap rolled his eyes hugging dreams waist tighter smiling and putting his face in dreams neck, "love you sapynappy" dreams said yawning and falling asleep, snapnap sighed and closed his eyes falling asleep as well.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
Sorry if its cringe im new to this
I hope gays/girls/theys liked it and remember to eat, drink and sleep and be whatever you want and do crime!!!(ARSON)
Bye my Gay/Girls/Theys

-Ruby(Call me whatever ya guys want)