─ :: 🍃 002

𝐡𝐢𝐩; 𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐲(𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 × 𝐅𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐲)

𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐞;𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟(𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭)

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠;𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐣𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠;𝐤𝐚𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐣𝐨𝐞? 𝟐

𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲;𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦'𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐲.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Sunlight reflected on dreams face making him wake up, groaning; he opened his eyes, sitting up on his bed, he sighed rubbing his face, running his fingers through his dirty blonde hair. Dream got up and stretched his arms up and softly massaged his stomach smiling, dream has been pregnant for about uhh 8 weeks, and he hasn't told anyone, not even his fiancé fundy.

Why? Well, because he was scared to tell him, being afraid that fundy will leave him, divorce him, tell him that he wasn't ready to be a father and leave all the responsibility to dream, tell him to abort it.
✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

-Story Brake-
𝑲𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒚 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝑴𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒂𝒇𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒅𝒐 𝒇𝒆𝒕𝒖𝒔 𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒖𝒔

*Cough* sorry back to the story

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
As those words repeated in dreams head just made him more scared, you know like a bitch boy, dream felt tears build up in his green eyes, as they fell he heard the door open "dream are you awake?" It was fundy the furry, fundy walked up the stairs hearing soft cries; he opened the door seeing his dear dirty blonde fiancé sobbing, fundy quickly walked to him sitting down next to him "dream honey what's wrong?!" He said, not in a panic and calmness.

He saw dream take a shakily deep breath and exhale very shakenly "f-fundy i-i have to tell y-you something...." Dream said, looking down at the wooden floor gripping his grey sweats; fundy felt his stomach drop 'is he gonna call off the marriage!?' Fundy thought, "o-okay, what is it?" Fundy said panicky(is that a word).

Dream unclenched his palms from his sweats sat up straight even if he had back pain; he inhales and exhale, looked at Fundy, biting his lip, and sighed, "Fundy, i-I'm pregnant..." He said, button his lips and moving his hand to his stomach; Fundy started dumbfounded; he took his time to comprehend what dream just said.

'Dream, pregnant......DREAMS PREGNANT' "YOUR PREGNANT!?" Fundy shouted in a state of happiness, looking at dream then to his stomach, dream wince when Fundy shouted "y-yes... It's fine if you don't wanna keep them-" dream was cute off by Fundy jumping and squealing in happiness "IM GONNA BE A DAD"Fundy shouted with a huge smile on his face, dream blinked "y-you're not mad or upset??" Dream questioned in confusion (no shit, sherlock), "why would I be mad? I'm gonna be a dad!" Fundy said happily.

"So you won't leave me!?" Dream said, smiling grabbing Fundy's hand; Fundy nodded "no, why would I leave you? I would never," he said, kissing dream on the lips and forehead smiling; dream smiled and hugged him, "you promised?" Dream asked, looking into fundy orange/brown eyes; fundy scoffed jokingly. "I promise," he said, hugging him again.

If only he actually kept his promise, now dream is looked up in a cell, his ex-fiancé standing there no emotion in his eyes, a small little girl in dreams arms "you promised..." Dream whispered at Fundy, who just turned around and walked away, leaving dream sobbing and yelled at him that he promised to stay; fundy didn't listen and kept walking, closing the door behind him, dream just sobbed and cuddled his daughter in his arms "ill keep you safe" he whispered to her holding her close to his chest and sobbed himself to sleep.....

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

𝐒𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐭?!
𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭?!
𝐈𝐟 𝐬𝐨, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭?
𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭, 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞!
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲'𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫! 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭
𝐁𝐲𝐞, 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬/𝐠𝐚𝐲𝐬/𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐚𝐭, 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐨 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞(𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍!!!)
-𝐑𝐮𝐛𝐲(𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭)
𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 ⑴⑴⑴ 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐭!