─ :: ✨ 008

Ship;Dreamnoblade

Genre;smut

Song;SHE'S SO NICE - PINKY GUY

warning; blowjobs

Summary; Techno needs some help to destress while studying. Dream is happy to help.
✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
Techno sighed in stress dropping his mechcanical pencil on his work sheet, he was stuck on a math question that was very hard,

"can you stop sighing?" dream said from the bed

"sorry"techno grumbled, dream frowned at the scene of his boyfriend seeing his boyfriend in stressed "its fine" dream said s he squeezed Techno's shoulder.

Techno and dream were studying for an upcoming math test, which was easier said than done, as Techno had been trying his hardest to focus without success. He'd barely managed to progress past the third question on his worksheet. This came as a shock to both him and dream , who both knew Techno finished worksheets in record time. Techno's pencil scratched against the paper, leaving dark gray marks.

Techno's brow furrowed and he began solving the equation. It was a painfully grueling process. The numbers jumped around in his head and it took a while for him to even finish half of the problem. When techno was done, he sighed once more, not caring anymore that dream had asked him not to. His eyes jumped to the next problem, which was even longer than the one he'd just solved. Techno stared at the problem in listless boredom.

"Techno, if you don't wanna do this, we can stop-"

"I can't stop!" Techno cried. "I have to ace this test!"

"Tech, you have the highest grades in our class. I doubt one stupid test is gonna do ya in."

"I can't blindly risk myself like that!" techno said disapprovingly.

Dream stared at Techno with a doubtful expression, his chin in his palm.

"Don't look at me like that!" Techno chided.

Dream rolled his eyes, placing his worksheet on top of Techno's and shoving both of them into a drawer. He grabbed both of their pencils and placed them in his pocket. Dream walked over to Techno and placed his hands on Techno's shoulders forcefully, looking into his eyes with a firm expression. "Babe. You don't have to do this right now. It's gonna be okay. Lemme help you out."

"Help me with what?" Tehno cocked his head

"Your pretty fuckin' stressed out," Dream fiddled with the zipper on Techno's pants, and then said vaguely, "I got the perfect way to fix it."

"What are you-" Techno shrieked as Dream pulled Techno's penis out and immediately began engulfing the organ in his mouth. Techno shivered at the warm feeling enveloping his penis, gasping out in pleasure as Dream began to bob his head up and down. Techno scrambled to pull Dream's head off of his... dick to no avail. Dream swirled his tongue around Techno's genitalia, making him gasp.

"Dream..." Techno breathed out heavily in a haze of lust and pleasure. "Stop..."

Dream didn't respond, continuing to blow Techno. He gave up and began to run a hand through Dream's hair, careful not to mess up Dream's pompadour. Dream's eyes closed at the touch. He went slower which spurred Techno on even further for some odd reason. Techno began to buck his hips in time with Dream's bobs. Dream was right- this did help him destress. Little grunts and groans escaped Techno's mouth.

This felt so good. The way the heat of Dream's throat enveloped his penis was amazing. It was better than masturbation. Dream somehow managed to make his blowjobs feel incredible every single time, licking Techno's cock in the way that pleasured Techno so much. It felt ethereal. Techno was ashamed of how much he was enjoying this. But at this point, he didn't care, lazily laying his head back as Dream kept sucking Techno's dick.

Dream licked the underside of Techno's dick, along the vein, in a way that techno knew dream knew he liked. Techno moaned. Dream began to go faster, moving his head up and down rapidly, swiveling his tongue around Techno's cock. At one point Dream went so far his nose reached Techno's pubes, breathing in deeply to get air. Techno was surprised at Dream's boldness, considering how big Techno's dick was. Techno thought it was average, but it was bigger than Dream's, whose penis was pretty large. Dream didn't seem to care. Whether it was riding Techno, or blowing him, or rubbing his penis against Techno's, he loved Techno's dick. It was an odd source for appreciation, but Techno liked the attention.

"Dream... I'm going to cum soon..." Techno warned.

Instead of slowing down, Dream went even faster, which Techno didn't think was possible. The pleasure started to become too much. Heat and numbness clouded Techno's mind, only struck through by lust. Techno started moving his hips in time. He hoped he wasn't choking Dream. The urge to ejaculate began to build up in Techno's penis, pressure building up in his genitalia like water at a dam. That dam began to crack, little droplets of semen popping out of his dick until the great stone wall burst, pressure and pleasure exploding. Techno felt like he was seeing the universe as he came in Dream's mouth.

Cum began shooting down Dream's throat. Disgustingly, Dream greedily swallowed the fluid. Once Techno was done ejaculating, Dream pulled his head back, only for a tiny spurt to land on Dream's face. Dream wiped it off, grabbing a hand towel from the bathroom. Techno sat in his chair, breathing heavily as the sensations passed. He was sweating harshly. Techno swallowed, gasping.

"That help you out?" Dream grinned playfully, cleaning excess semen off of his face and Techno's D I C K

"F-Fuck yeah" Techno said, dream giggled kissing him on the cheek "good now lets get back to work!" he said giving techno his worksheet again. Techno groan and grabbed it

"oh and techno" dream said

"yeah?"

"i love you"

"I-I love you too" (ew love cringe lol)

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭
𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬/𝐠𝐚𝐲𝐬/𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐨 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞(𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍)
𝐌𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐮𝐛𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞
𝐀𝐡𝐡-
𝐁𝐲𝐞