Part 1

Brighteye tossed the mango she was holding towards her friend, Amazon. "What do you want me to do with this, Bright?" Amazon asked, his head and wings turning violet and bright orange. Brighteye shrugged, picking up her basket of violets and daisies she had just picked. "I just thought it looked ripe," Brighteye said, grabbing Amazon by his wrist and pulling him down a path. Amazon dropped the mango, the underripe fruit and skin bursting as soon as they reached the ground. 

    Amazon growled, turning back to his usual dark green, but with lighter orange at his tail. "Come on, I bet that Queen Glory would like these!" Bright exclaimed as Amazon got his wrist free of her grasp. "I bet it would be an annoying disruption." Amazon growled, as he ran after Bright. Bright flicked her ears up, pausing, as Amazon caught up, he crouched down. Whirls of turquoise red and orange flew across Amazon, as if someone were flinging paint at him. 

    There was something in the branches above them. Yes, it was normal to have dragons in the trees, but what was in the trees, sounded heavier than most rainwings. Snap! One of the branches above Bright and Amazon broke, Brighteye dove, knocking Amazon out of the way. 

     Bright sat up next to a fuming Amazon with red all across his aristocratic snout. Bright sat up, looking at what had fallen through the trees. "Treasurekeeper..?" Bright said, stepping towards her friend. "Did I look like a cool rainwing???" Treasurekeeper said, beaming with happiness. "And why were you in a tree...?" Amazon said, standing up and radiating anger. "I want to be a pretty rainwing!" Treasurekeeper roared, her golden earrings glistening in the sunlight. "Come on, Amazon, it's just Treasurekeeper." Bright said, her golden teardrop scales near her eyes glistening. 

    "See you around, Brighteye!" Treasurekeeper said, her smile returning to her face as the climbed up a different tree. "Come on, Amazon!" Brighteye declared as she picked up her flower basket and started running down the path. "Fine, i'll come with you.." Amazon said as he ran after Bright, catching up to her immediately.