Part 5

Skysoarer glared at Brighteye who was staring at her with wide eyes. "What are you looking at?" Skysoarer said, walking out the door as Brighteye ran after her. Blacksnow flicked his spiked tail and the door closed behind Brighteye and Skysoarer. The marble halls seemed to twist and turn and loom over Brighteye. "Come on," Skysoarer said, wrinkling her snout as she walked down the marble hall. 

        Brighteye lashed her tail as she walked up next to Skysoarer. Skysoarer turned around a corner where the exit was.  "Where is this place anyway?" Brighteye said, her ears flicking up at the sound of a distant waterfall. Skysoarer sighed, a small plume of smoke coming out of her nostrils. Brighteye walked out of the exit, seeing a waterfall out of the corner of her eye with large sapphire gravestones. 

      "You know," Brighteye said, looking up at Skysoarer who was now next to her, "it's pretty cool that we both have powers! I can only read the minds of mindreaders and send telepathic messages, and your an animus. It's as if we were destined to be friends!". Skysoarer rolled her eyes, walking over to an archway that led to the hallway that led them back into the rainforest. Brighteye frowned, this place was weird, but she didn't want to go back to her messy village. But we have to find Darkfighter, said a kind part of Brighteye's mind. 

                                                                        *******************

                        Brighteye and Skysoarer shot into the sky, Skysoarer veered to the left and dove down right next to a tunnel. "Is this where Darkfighter is..?" Brighteye asked, resisting the urge to run away from the ominous cave with iron bars and a dark purple mist flowing out of it. "HEY!" said a nearby invisible rainwing with streaks of red and pink on their wings as they turned a dark brown with neon pink talons, "queen Glory said that nobody was allowed here other than guards!".

            Skysoarer grabbed something out of the grey leather pouch she had on her neck, crushing what she grabbed under the guard's snout. The rainwing guard immediately passed out their eyes rolling to the back of their head. Brighteye's jaw dropped open, revealing sharp and serrated teeth. Skysoarer walked towards the ominous cave that seemed to scream 'DONT ENTER THIS UNLESS YOU WANT TO DIE ALSO YOUR TEACHER IS IN HERE LOLOLOLOLOL'. 

Skysoarer poked her snout inbetween the iron bars as she said, "Darkfighter, what did you do this time?". A pitch black nightwing with bloodshot eyes and a large scar on their left shoulder and a long tail with blisters and melted scales. Darkfighter narrowed her dark purple eyes at Skysoarer and Brighteye, lashing her tail. Darkfighter tried to step forward but something was holding her back. 

   "Darkfighter, what did you do this time to get in this much trouble?" Skysoarer growled grabbing the iron bars with one of her talons. "Queen Glory found out about the plan and is sending her rainwing troops to the village at this very moment to interrogate the other nightwings.." Darkfighter said, breathing out a plume of fire to light a nearby torch. Skysoarer turned around and grabbed the unconsious rainwing's necklace that had many keys and looking down at Brighteye.

       "What?" Brighteye asked, her eyes wide with fear as she backed into the shadow of a nearby tree. "Try putting these keys in the lock while I keep this guard asleep." Skyoarer sighed as she threw the necklace that had keys on them at Brighteye.

I had major writers block writing this so im sorry if there are grammatical errors grcfxdA@QQARFDEKJVBCXJKLFDjkbvkjdgfkjurty  urtyurgyfiudgshdiKHFKLEGBRE86WT75OTHLREWTRFE;WG['

 RE KHT;FHGJRTKIYHEWI