Chapter 15

Y'ALL READY FOR THIS?!
THIS IS *THE* CHAPTER THAT ME AND MINTY (MintyWonderland) WERE WAITING FOR. Some people are going to hate me for doing this but others are going to love it. Me and Minty had this idea planned for over a month now.
For those who get mad about what I made happen: THIS WAS ALL PLANNED. IT'S WHY JAY IS EVEN A CHARACTER. IT. WAS. ALL. PLANNED.
Anyways, kids should not be reading this chapter, you've been warned. B)
--------------------
Taylor's POV
"What to wear.." I mumbled and dug through the bag of clothes. Jay had stayed home from school to hang out with me and the party was now soon. "Taaaylor." Jay said as he walked into the guest room. "Oh my god you actually called me by my name, it's a miracle!" I said jokingly with a giggle. "Shut up, blue." He said with a grin and sat down on the bed. "Looking for an outfit to wear?" He added. I nodded and kept digging through my bag. "Well, you should wear these sunglasses." He said and grabbed my sunglasses, putting them on himself. I snorted a bit when I saw how he looked in then. "Oh my god you look so weird." I said and grabbed the sunglasses. He laughed and grabbed something from my bag. "Wear these." He said and threw the jean shorts I got from my birthday at me. I laughed and stared at them for a moment. "Fiine." I said and placed them down on the bed with my sunglasses. He grinned and laughed more. I kept digging through my bag. "Wear that!" He said with a grin and pointed to one of my bikini tops. "You're joking, right?" I said with a giggle and held up the dark blue bikini top. "Nope. A ton of people will be swimming so it's perfect!" He said with a wink. "A ton of girls will be walking around in there bikini's." I rolled my eyes and kept digging around my bag. I had no other top that would match the jean shorts. Fuck it. I placed the bikini top on the shorts and Jay gave a little cheer. "Oh shut up." I said with a giggle. He grabbed some makeup from my bag and grinned. I rolled my eyes and grabbed a necklace, putting it on the pile of clothes. "This will be the party of the year! You have to dress to impress." Jay said with a wink and started playing around with some of my makeup, looking at the colours and then looking at me. "Wear this, it matches the glasses and the top." He said and handed me some lipstick. I rolled my whew and placed it on the pile. He put away my makeup and laid down on the bed. "Wear those gloves too." He said and pointed to the gloves. "Aren't those a bit much?" I asked with a giggle. "Up to you." He said with a grin. "People will be here taking pictures so if someone asks you for you picture, say yes! We can get a picture together!" He added. I nodded and laughed a bit. "Alright. Now, get out of my room! I'm changing now!" I said with a giggle. He nodded and stood up, grinning at me before walking out of the room. Once the door was shut, I stared down at the outfit. I grinned a bit and quickly pulled off my pj pants, pulling on the shorts. I put on the lipstick before quickly pulling off my top and putting on the bikini top. I couldn't tie the back and I sighed softly. "Jay?" I called to him. "Yes?" He called back. "Can you come here and tie the back of my top?" I called with a small blush. I heard footsteps and the door opened. "Can't do it yourself?" He asked with a small laugh and walked up to me. I turned my back towards him and rolled my eyes. "Nope." I said and smiled once he started tying it. "There you go." He said with a smile. I turned around to face him and he gave me the thumbs up before walking back out of the room. I giggled and fixed my lipstick before putting on my sunglasses. I put on the necklace and grinned, grabbing the gloves and shoving them on my jean pocket. I grabbed my bag and put it on the chair before sitting on the bed for a moment. I looked hot, I had to admit. I stared at the floor for a moment before standing up and walking out of the room, shutting the door behind myself. I walked down the hallway and down the stairs, grinning softly. I walked into the kitchen and saw Jay on his phone. He was wearing black jeans, a black shirt, a black jacket and everything black, basically. The colour black suited him. He was on the phone with a pizza place, I'm guessing. Well, he was ordering a ton of pizza. "Make sure all that pizza is at this house by nine, alright?" He asked and then smiled. "Thanks, see you then." He said and hung up. He looked over at me and grinned more. "You look amazing!" He said and put the phone down, walking over to me. "You look amazing too." I said with a smile. "This? It's nothing." He said with a grin and I laughed more. "The party will be starting soon." He added and began loading up his fridge with drinks. Mostly alcohol but there was some soda for the people who didn't drink. "Can't wait." I said and took a chip from one of the bowls and ate it. "This is your first party, correct?" He asked me. "Well, yeah I guess." I said with a giggle. "Then my mission is to make it your favourite one." He said with a grin. I laughed and grinned, eating more of the chips. "That won't be too hard." I said and heard a knock on the door. "Pizza's here." He said and left the kitchen, quickly going up to the door. I followed him and gasped a bit, there was so much pizza that two people were carrying them all. Jay paid for the pizza and grabbed some, bringing them into the kitchen. I grabbed a few and smiled at the two, who just stared at me. I walked into the kitchen and placed the rest down. Jay went to grab the rest and I leaned against the counter. He walked back into the kitchen and placed the pizza down. "Okay, do you think this is enough?" He asked with a grin. "Yes! Oh my god." I said and stared at the pizza. He laughed and grinned widely. "Good." He said and smiled at me. I smiled back and we kept talking for a while until a knock was on the door. "The party is starting now." He said with a grin and walked out of the kitchen. I giggled and followed him. "You ready?" He asked me as he walked up to the door. I nodded slowly and he grinned widely. "Alright, let's do this." He said as he opened the front door.