Epilogue

So I discontinued this book but someone asked for an epilogue so.. I'll give you that.
--------------
How did their lives all end up, you ask? Well, here's what happened.
I'll start off with the couples.

Ashley and Ally ended up being together for the rest of their lives, even adopting a son. Their son was named Justin and he was ten years old. He has brown hair and brown eyes. Ashley, Ally, and Justin moved and got their own home together.

Jerome and Jason finally came out to the fans, even though most weren't happy about it. They didn't care and just lived happily together. Jerome ended up proposing to Jason on their five year anniversary. They ended up moving out and getting their own house.

Matt and Gavin stayed together and went on to open up a store together. It was basically like Hot Topic, honestly. But I loved it. Most my clothing comes from their.

Mitch and Max.. Well, what can I say? They stayed together, duh. But surprise surprise; They had a child together. Adam wouldn't let Mitch live it down that he got Max pregnant. Gross. They ended up having a son, who is named Arthur Donell Hughes. Max picked out that name, I think it was someone in her family's name. He is only one years old and he's a cutie.

Now, let's just talk about my family.

Adam still single forever but is happy. Very. He loves spending time with his family.

Ian, Quentin and Adam all moved out. Ian and Quentin live together and Adam got an apartment by himself.

Now, my friends.

Lindsay and Michael have been dating ever since. Lindsay has honestly grown to become my bestest friend. She's amazing and I'm glad I met her.

Lilli and Jen are still together and do everything together. Those two are cute as hell, I will admit.

Katie is single and ready to mingle. She says she's fine with being single but we all try and set her up with people every now and then.

Dani is looking beautiful as always and has a girlfriend! Her name is Bella and is beautiful, as her name implies. They've been together since grade ten, which is so cute.

The guys are well, normal. Jawn, Mark, James and Alex.. Nothing new. Jawn has a girlfriend but that's about it. Wait! I almost forgot! Alex came out as bisexual and has a boyfriend! I'm an idiot. He's dating some guy named Rob, who seems nice enough.

Lachlan and me are still bros, even though he's out of school now. He's actually in college now! They grow up so fast.

Jay is probably dead, I don't know. Last I heard of him, he became a druggie. Not surprising at all, to be honest.

Now.. For me.

I decided to keep my hair short and I tried a few other colours until sticking with blue. Pink, brown, purple.. Yeah. I like blue the best. I'm still lazy and shit but you know, nothing new. Me and Pete are happily still together, after all this time.

Today is a special day for me and my friends. I'm graduating, I can't believe it. Everyone is here. Matt and Gavin, my family, Pete, Lachlan.. I'm happy.

I guess you could say I'm glad I ended up being a YouTube child. Cause look what it got me. Friends, a boyfriend..
And best of all: A family.