Chapter 35

I got an idea for a chapter oh my god god fucking bless. It's a dumb idea but whatever smh.
This may seeker rushed but I'm just getting back into writing, okay. I haven't wrote this shit in a while. Also; #UneditedChapters
--------------------
Taylor's POV
"Lindsay, I'm bored." She looked at me and paused for a moment. It was currently three in the afternoon and it was boring as hell. "Well, what do you want to do?" She asked me and sat up a bit. My parents were at that convention and their panel was at four. I only know this because they said I could show up if I wanted to. I shrugged a bit and Lindsay rolled her eyes. "We could.." She trailed off and I raised an eyebrow. "What?" I asked her softly. "We could go to the convention?" She suggested with a cheeky grin. "Are you serious?" I asked her and she giggled, nodding softly. She stood up and grabbed my hand, forcing me to stand. "It'll be fun! We could crash their panel!" She exclaimed, her eyes sparkling. "Some fans know who I am. You're just some random chick." I said and fixed my hair. "Oh, wow. Thanks." She said sarcastically and I laughed. "Please?" She asked with puppy dog eyes. Fuck it. "Fine." I said and grabbed a hoodie. She gave a little cheer and stared into the mirror. I was wearing jean shorts and a graphic tee, pulling a hoodie on as well. Lindsay was wearing normal jeans and a sorta fancy white shirt. "Lets go!" She exclaimed again and grabbed my arm, dragging me out of the room.

Holy fucking shit. This convention room was full. I scanned the room before looking down at my badge. We were having trouble getting in at first but we soon did get in. "This is awesome!" Lindsay said with a wicked grin and I laughed, nodding and grabbing my map. "Okay, their panel is in the main room." I said as I looked at the map. It was now 4:13, the panel having started a bit ago. "It should be this way." Lindsay said as she glanced at the map, pointing right. I nodded and we walked in that general direction. Pretty soon, I recognized someone. Because of the convention, all the youtubers/groups got an assistant. The assistant for the others was named Luke. And well, he was interesting. He had blonde hair, which was always in a quiff, and had a few piercings. I swear on my life that man was everything but straight. But you know, that's only what I think. I quickly walked over to him, Lindsay following me. "Luke!" I nearly shouted and he looked back, grinning widely as he saw me. "Tay!" He said and hugged me once he saw me. I hugged back before pulling away, glancing at Lindsay. "This is Luke, an assistant for my family. Luke, this is Lindsay." I quickly explained to both of them. Luke smiled widely and hugged Lindsay. "Hello! Are you two going to their panel?" He asked as he pulled away from the hug. I nodded and looked at him. "Aren't you suppose to be there?" I asked and raised an eyebrow. He laughed and smiled innocently. "Adam sent me out to get something." He said and began walking towards the panel room, I'm guessing. I had now noticed the can of soda in his hand. I motioned Lindsay to follow and she did, Luke leading me and Lindsay backstage. "Okay, I'm going to go on stage for a moment and give him the drink. I'll also tell him their is a guest here." Luke said with a wink and walked out onto the stage. We could hear them talking, of course. They were using microphones. I peaked out and saw the huge crowd. "Damn."
Lindsay whispered as she stared out at the crowd. I nodded in agreement. We saw Luke hand Adam the drink with a wide smile.

"Thanks." Adam said with a wide smile and basically every fan in the room was staring at Luke. Luke smiled more and I noticed he blushed a bit. "I'm calling it now, he likes Adam." I heard Lindsay whisper and I held back a snort. "You're welcome, I'm just here to do my job!" He said happily and then grinned a bit. "Oh, and by the way, you have a guest." He said innocently and winked before quickly walking backstage. I heard the crowd start to 'ooooh' and saw the others look confused. "A guest?" Max questioned and glanced at Adam. "I'm just as confused as you are." Adam said and glanced back a bit. "What kind of guest?" Ashley said with a giggle. "He grinned when he said that. Who is here?" Jason said and me and Lindsay exchanged a grin. "You go first." She whispered and I nodded, glancing at Luke. He was holding out a microphone for me. "Thanks." I whispered before grabbing it. He gave me the thumbs up and I took a deep breath before walking out onto the stage.

The others weren't looking back anymore but Ally noticed me right away. "Taylor!" She exclaimed happily and then everyone else looked at me. "Okay, there is a lot more people here then a thought." I admitted as I slowly walked over to their table, quite a few fans cheering. "What the hell are you doing here?" Jason said rudely and a few fans laughed. "Well, how rude." I said and rolled my eyes. "I came here with my friend but she's backstage, being a butt." I said and glanced towards the curtains. "Lindsay?" Mitch questioned and I nodded, glancing out at the crowd. "Still can't believe how many people actually wanted to meet these idiots." I said and squealed as Adam shoved me over. "Hey!" I said with a giggle. "Don't be rude." Quentin said with a grin. I stuck my tongue out at him and giggled as he rolled his eyes. "Anyways, how are you guys doing?" I asked causally. "Fantastic." Jerome answered with a small laugh. "Bring Lindsay out here!" Max said with a giggle. "Alright, time to drag my friend out here. A friend who had never done YouTube or anything even close to that!" I exclaimed and walked backstage, hearing a few people laugh. I grabbed Lindsays arm, ignoring her begging me not to, and dragged her out on stage. "Oh dear god." She said once we were on stage and I grinned widely. "Uh, hi." She said awkwardly into my microphone. "How can you guys do this? This is so strange." She added as she scanned the crowd. "Don't know." Ian said softly. "I find it easy." Ally admitted with a grin. "Well, I'm going back." She mumbled and quickly went backstage again. "She's shy." I said with a giggle and causally walked back over to the others.

"We can tell." I heard Jason say and I rolled my eyes. "Well, I think I'm going to go." I said with a giggle. "Not going to stay?" Ally said with a pout. "Nah, just came to crash the panel." I said truthfully and started walking backstage. "Mitchs and Maxs daughter, everyone!" I heard Ashley say and people cheered a bit. "She takes after her mother, of course." Mitch said with a chuckle. I giggled and quickly gave Michael the microphone. "Now, shall we go look around the convention centre?" Lindsay asked with a smile. I nodded and smiled widely. "We shall."