Chapter 33

Shout out to -That_Anime_Girl- for making the outfit for this chapter!
WARNING: A CLICHÉ WILL BE IN THIS CHAPTER. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.
Also, sorry if this chapter is short. Sorry.
---------------
Taylor's POV
"Isn't this.. a bit much?" I asked shyly as I looked into the mirror. Ally had picked out my outfit and had gotten Ashley to do my hair/makeup for this date. "Nope!" Ashley exclaimed with a grin. I rolled my eyes and looked into the mirror. I was wearing a dress that was white on top and teal on the bottom. It also had a brown belt and a teal bow on one of the straps. I also wore matching teal flats, thank god no heels. I was wearing some gold bracelets and a necklace with a bow and arrow on it, which Mitch had gotten me. I had a teal bow in my hair, which was very cute. I smiled softly and stared at myself more, making sure my makeup and nails looked fine. I nodded and then grabbed my purse, which was teal, and put my phone in it. "Oh my god you look so beautiful." Ashley said with a wide smile. "Thanks to you two." I said with a giggle and walked out of my room, them following me. It was minutes to six and I was nervous.

I walked downstairs slowly and Max was the first to see me. "Oh my god." She said slowly, her jaw dropped. I blushed as the others looked at me. "They grow up so fast." Ally said and pretended to wipe away a tear. I rolled my eyes and hit her with my purse. "Stop that!" Ashley exclaimed and glared playfully at me. "Sorry!" I said with a giggle. My breathing stopped when I heard a knock at the door, my heart skipping a beat. I walked out of the lounge and towards the door, my heart pounding more. I bit my lip and slowly opened the door, seeing him. Okay, I guess I wasn't over dressed. Pete was wearing a dress shirt and dress pants. Oh my god he looked adorable. "Taylor! You look beautiful." He said once he saw me. I blushed and smiled more. "So do you!" I exclaimed with a giggle. He laughed and I heard footsteps. "You must be Pete." A voice said and I froze. Mitch. "Yes. You must be Mr. Hughes." Pete said softly and smiled. I looked at Mitch and saw Max walking up to us. "Hello Pete." She said with a smile. "Good evening, Mrs. Hughes." He said with a smile before looking back at Mitch. "I'll have her home before ten, no later." He said seriously and Mitch almost seemed impressed. "Good. You seem like a nice man." Mitch said seriously and I almost laughed. "I try to be." Pete said simply and nodded at them. "It was a pleasure meeting you two." He added before smiling at me. "Have fun!" Max said with a smile as I walked outside.

I smiled at them before shutting the door. We walked towards his car, which was parked out front. He held open the door for me and I giggled, getting in. I put on my seatbelt as he walked around and got in, putting on his own. He then turned on his car and began driving. "As I said, you look beautiful, love." He said with a smile as he kept driving. "Thank you, darling." I said with a smile and the rest of the ride was quiet. We pulled up to a restaurant and my heart pounded. He took off his seatbelt and got our, quickly going around and opening the door for me. I giggled and got out, Pete shutting and locking the doors. We walked inside the restaurant and up to the front desk. "Reservation for Pete Wallen?" He said maturely and the woman looked through this book. "Ah, yes. Right this way." She said with a smile and lead us towards a table in the back. We both sat down in this booth, sitting across from each other. We were then handed menu's before the woman walked off. We smiled at each other before looking through the menus. We both found what we wanted and the woman came back, both of us ordering. The woman nodded and walked off again. "Wow, I haven't been on a date in ages." I mumbled with a giggle. "Really? I thought you'd be on dates every weekend." He said with a cheeky grin. I laughed and shook my head. "No, it's been months since I last went on a proper date." I admitted and he honestly looked surprised. "Well, then I have to make this date as fun as possible." He said with a grin and our food soon arrived.

We spent the whole time eating, talking, and laughing. Pete was such a chill guy to talk to, which I loved. We were now going to a park, which probably sounds awful for some people. I think it's a great way to spend a date. Besides, it was already pretty dark. He parked on the side of the road and I quickly got out before he could open the door for me. "Rude." He said with a chuckle as he locked the doors. I giggled and grinned, leaving my purse in the car. We began to walk around the park, holdings hands as we did. We then stopped at an actual park and sat on the swings. No one else was here besides us. "Why do you like me?" I randomly asked him quietly. "Who wouldn't like you? You're so beautiful and sweet, also very funny and it's cute when you blush." He said with a smile and grinned as I blushed. "You're the sweet one." I mumbled with a smile and he laughed. He got off his swing and began pushing me in mine a bit, which made me giggle. "You're such a loser." I said with a giggle and he stuck his tongue out at me. I got off the swing and we went back to walking around.

As we walked, we passed a cherry tree and I stopped. "It's so pretty." I mumbled quietly as I stared at it. "Yeah, it really is." He agreed with a smile. I looked at him and smiled more. He looked at me and we made eye contact. I looked away and blushed, Pete laughing a bit. We kept walking and I felt raindrops hit my arm. "It's raining." I said softly with a giggle. He nodded and said we should head back to his car. It was only raining lightly for a while until it started to pour. I laughed as Pete's hair got very wet, as did mine. We kept walking and Pete jokingly sprinted forward. I laughed and tried to run after him, tripping and falling in a puddle. Pete looked back at me and his eyes widened, quickly running over to me. "Are you okay?" He asked quickly and helped me up. I nodded, having a scrap on my knee but it was fine. He held my hand tightly and we went back to walking. "You look silly." He said as we walked. I glared playfully at him and Pete stopped walking. "Hm?" I said and looked at him. He gabbed my hand and carefully pulled me towards him. "Ever been kissed in the rain?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist. Oh my god. My face turned red and I shook my head. He grinned a bit and leaned down, kissing me gently. My face turned more red but I kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck. It was perfect, rain hitting both of us as we kissed in the middle of a field. He soon pulled away and smiled widely at me. "That was so cheesy." I declared with a giggle. "True. But it was so worth it." He said with a grin. "I probably look awful and you kiss me." I said, my makeup not being water proof. "You always look beautiful, love."

We soon got to his car and he said he would drive me home, it already being nine. "Time flies when you're having fun." I said with a grin and he chuckled, starting his car. He drove me back to my house and got out, walking me up to the door. We stared at each other for a moment. "I had fun." I said with a smile. He nodded slowly and smiled more. I giggled and leaned up, kissing him softly. He seems surprised but kissed back before I pulled away. "Taylor.." Pete said slowly and stared at me. "Yes?" I asked him, feeling nervous. "Will you.. be my girlfriend?" He asked shyly and my heart pounded more then it has this whole date. "Of course." I said with a wide smile. Pete smiled as well and kissed my cheek. "I love you." I suddenly said nervously, biting my lip. "I love you too." He said gently and smiled. I blushed softly and we stood here for a moment. "See you tomorrow." I said with a giggle before walking inside.

As I shut the door behind myself, I leaned up against it and held my purse to my chest. "Taylor?" Max called and I smiled more. "Yeah, it's me." I said and walked towards the lounge. I walked into it and Max looked concerned when she saw me. "Taylor, are you okay?" She asked, the others looking over. I nodded and giggled. "Yeah, I just fell into a pudding." I said with a giggle. "That's awful." Ally said gently and looked confused as I shook my head. "No, it's great. It was a great date." I said with a grin. "What'd you do?" Jason asked me. "Went out for dinner and then went on a walk." I said with a wide smile. "Did he ask you to be his girlfriend?" Ally asked me seriously. "Oh, I don't know." I said in a sing-song voice and saw a few of them exchange looks. "Now, I'm going upstairs." I said with a giggle and walked upstairs. "He totally did." I heard Ashley say and I walked into my room. I quickly changed into pj's and took my phone out of my purse. I flopped down onto the bed and grinned sillily. "I can't believe it." I whispered with a giggle.