Chapter 36

IT'S BEEN 84 YEARS...
I finally got an idea. This chapter may not be long BUT AY A CHAPTER! FOR ONCE! HOLY SHIT FINALLY!
#UneditedChapter B(
--------------
Taylor's POV
It was now Monday and I wasn't happy. Not only was it Monday, but it was also just one of those days. Had a test I didn't study for, got tripped in the hallway.. Yeah. Me and Lindsay walked into the lunch room, Lindsay happily talking. She has been trying to make me feel better, and it was kind of helping. We walked over to the line and waited to order.

Lindsay kept teasing me about Pete, keeping it quiet though. She, besides my family, was the only one who knew about us. I smiled to myself as I thought about Pete. He was perfect. She grinned at me, knowing I was thinking of Pete. "You always get that look on your face when you think of him." She teased and I blushed a bit. We quickly ordered our food and started walking over to our table, the others all being there. "Hey, blue!" I cringed at the voice and slowly turned around, facing him. Jay. He had a stupid grin on his face, like always. He wore normal clothes, even though he's not a normal person. Asshole. "Fuck off." Lindsay said, Jay just chuckling.

I didn't even take a smile, just giving him my bitch face. I was not in the mood. "Oh come on, at least smile." He said with a slight smirk. "How's your back?" I muttered bitterly, referring to when we fell. "Fine. What's up with your wrist?" He asked, noticing the bandage on it. I hid it behind my food tray and Jay chuckled. "Taylor, I didn't think you were the type to do that." He said and my eye widened. He thought I cut? And he was making a joke out of it? "I sprained my wrist, asshole." I spat at him, glaring harshly at him. "I'm just joking, blue." He said with a smirk and chuckled. I gritted my teeth and suddenly felt an arm wrapped around my waist. I tensed up until I heard the calming voice. "Hello, love."

I turned around to face Pete, everything becoming blurry expect for him. "Hey, darling." I said gently and I knew Lindsay was grinning. I couldn't even see her face but I knew. "How you feeling?" He asked softly, completely ignoring everyone too. "Alright. Yourself?" I asked back. "Fantastic." He said with a grin. Unlike Jays grin, his was playful and cute. I knew Jay was still there, even though my back was facing him. "I'm glad you're having a good day." I said quietly and sighed. "You free tonight?" He asked me with a grin. I glanced at Lindsay and she nodded. We were suppose to hang out tonight, but she seems fine with me and Pete hanging out. "Yeah, I am." I said softly as I looked back at him. "Pick you up at 5." He said and did something.. amazing. He leaned close and brushed his lips against mine. He kissed me. Right in front of Jay, right in front of everyone. I heard someone storm off and I knew it was Jay. "Bye, love." He said as he waved, walking off casually.

"What the hell was that?" Lilli asked with a grin as me and Lindsay sat down with them. "True love." Lindsay said before I could even blink. "Shut it." I said to Lindsay before looking at Lilli. "Nothing.." I said in a small voice, looking down at my fries and blushing. "What? Aren't gonna tell them about yours and Petes dates?" Lindsay said with a playful smirk. I shot my head up and glared at her. "Dates? More then one?" Dani asked and I glared at Lindsay more. "The milkshake date doesn't count." I said to her. "It so counts!" She exclaimed with a giggle. I groaned and hid my face in my hands. "Someone's in loooove." I heard Katie tease and I groaned more.

"Jay looked pissed though." Alex said and I grinned. "Good." I mumbled and looked back up. "What are you and Pete though?" Jen asked me seriously. "Are you a couple or not?" I blushed and hesitated. "We're together." I finally said with a blush. "Aww." Jawn said and I blushed more. "Shut up." I said with a goofy smile. "Has he met your parents?" Mark asked and I nodded. "Mitch seemed to like him, Max really liked him." I said gently. "Ally loved him." Lindsay added in with a snort. "Oh shut up! We don't speak of that." I said and rolled my eyes. "What did she do?" Dani questioned with a giggle. "She was embarrassing." I said before Lindsay could say anything. Lindsay giggled more and just gave me a knowing look, starting to eat her food. I giggled and changed the subject away from my love life, eating my fries as I did.

"Still can't believe you're ditching me for a guy." Lindsay said jokingly as she laid on my bed, flipping through a magazine. "You were the one who gave me permission!" I exclaimed and glared playfully at her. She giggled more and glanced at me. "I want to hang out with you two but I'll be the third wheel." She whined and sighed. "Bring someone else then." I said with a small laugh. She was quiet for a moment before suddenly sitting up. "Taylor.." She said slowly, staring me down. "What?" I asked, feeling very confused. "Double date." She said lowly, staring at me seriously. "Double date?" I asked, being a bit confused. I suddenly understood and grinned widely. "Double date!" I exclaimed and grabbed my phone. "Text Michael." I ordered her and she did as she was told. I quickly called Pete, waiting for him to pick up.

"Hello?" His voice suddenly said and I grinned. "Pete! Hi, I have a question."
I asked him softy. "Yes?" He asked me and I grinned. "Can our date become a double date with Lindsay and her boyfriend?" I asked, hoping he'd say yes. It was quiet for a moment and I became nervous. "Of course, that sounds wonderful."