Makizushi

"Hello how may I help you?"

"We're meeting up with someone who has a table booked." Said Shuichi

"Okay, what's the surname for the table?"

"Momota"

"Alright that's table 27! It's over in that booth near the bathrooms"

"OK thank you," Shuichi muttered and they walked over.

Maki, who's eyes began to sting due to the sharpie eyeliner took the outer seat next to Kaede. Unlucky for her though she was also across from Kaito which meant she had to make eye contact with him for most of the meal.

They ordered an assortment of sushi because 1. They were broke highschool students and it was fairly cheap, 2. They all at least had a few things they liked on there so it was a win-win for all. It was a silver tray with a white cloth over it which had red designs. There was a section for each thing and a card with the name and ingredients in front of the Sushi.

The 4 of them had many heartfelt conversations such as: who could win a chess game between Harry Styles and Jinsoul from Loona.

"I'm really liking the salmon nigiri," Kaede said, Maki nodded

"Yeah that one is nice" she said in responce.

5 minutes later Kaito began to speak

"Wait, there's one we haven't tried yet, Makizushi, otherwise known as a Maki roll." He said as he read the paper.

"Maki, that sounds like your name! I'm gonna call you Maki roll from now on!"

"Aww that's cute!" Kaede cooed.

"No its not it's just plain annoying." said Maki burying her face in her mountain of hair.

"Fine whatever you say so!"

The night passed by quickly and before Maki knew it she was back in her bedroom changing into her pyjamas. Before she climbed into bed she checked her phone and noticed she had one unread message. She assumed it was from Kaede who texted her to thank her for coming but it wasn't.

MI: Hey Maki! I'm having a party at my place on Wednesday starting at nine, feel free to come 😗😗😗

It was from Miu a girl she'd only talked to a few times but all their interactions were positive, despite having contradicting personalities.
Maki had made a promise to herself to be more social so when she would normally politely decline she replied

MH: Yeah sure, I'm able to make it

MI: Great 💞💞💞💞 ill make sure 2 see ya there TTYL!!!!

Maki put her phone on silent and placed it on her bedside table and began to fall asleep, safe and cosy in her bed.

WC: 440
A/N: WE'RE ALMOST AT 100 READS THAT'S SO CRAZY SKSNWOS!!! I'm gonna try and incorporate more Dr characters from other games as well eg: Ibuki could be supplying music for the party or smth IDK lol. But there'll probably be another chapter before the party but I'm not leaving any hints  to what it is