The Bandaid

It was 1 AM, Maki couldn't sleep. She decided to test Kaito's number to see if it worked.

M: Just a test, u can reply in the morning

Maki delivered the message. A couple seconds later a seen appeared and then a: Kaito is typing...

K: Yea my number works! Dw I didn't give u a fake 1 or NEthing

Why was Kaito up so late?

M: why are u up at 1 am?

K: idk why r u up lol ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

M: Because I can't sleep, also what is that horrendous face?

K: idk, anyways I'm gonna go 2 sleep gn

K: I recommend u get sleep 2.

M: oh OK, see you tommorow

K: cyaaa

Maki sighed. He was right. She wanted to be productive. She got cosy in her bed and drifted off to sleep

---------------------------------------------------------

The sun shone through the window Maki got up and out of bed. She headed to school.

"BOO!"

"AGHH" Maki had fallen.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." Kaito was standing over her. He offered her his hand and he pulled her up.

"What a great start to my Friday. I get knocked over." Maki muttered sarcastically. As she stood up and wiped herself off Kaito knoticed a scrape on Maki's knee. Maki noticed too.

"Its fine I know my stuff, plus we still have 30 minutes till school starts." Kaito smiled at her. They walked into an empty bus shelter. Maki hopped up onto the bench and Kaito whipped out  the full out first aid kit he had in his bag for some reason. He cleaned it and put a hello kitty bandaid on it. They then got headed to school.

"Hi Maki!" Kaede ran over to her and gave her a huge hug like she did every morning.

"I like your bandaid!" She said, smiling.

"I like it too." Maki replied.

"Wait what happened?" Kaede asked.

"Oh I just tripped on my way to school, I went into the grocery store and these were the only band-aids they had left." Maki answered, twisting the story. She knew if Kaede knew Kaito helped her she wouldn't let it go. She'd say stuff along the lines of 'oh I knew you would get along!' or 'you guys are such good friends' which annoyed Maki alot.

" Well I better get to class. I have a test today, bye Maki!"

WC: 401
A/N: I wanna make my chapters longer._. But thank you for reading! Part five will be out immediately after I write it 💕💕💕