Kaede's Sleepover

Ding! Maki got a message

KA: hello makiiiii

MH: hi Kaede

KA: U going 2 Mius party

MH: yea

KA: GREAT, ME AND HIMIKO ARE HAVING A SLEEPOVER TUESDAY NIGHT SO WE CAN JUST HAVE A CATCHUP AND THEN GET READY FOR THE PARTY TOGETHER CAN YOU COME

MH: OK u don't need to be agressibve about it lol, but yeah I don't see why not

KA: OK great cya girlie 💓💓

---------------------------------------------------------

"Maki I'm so glad you could make it!"

Keade ran up to Maki squeezing her tightly. A shorter girl with bobbed red hair ran up behind her

"Hi Maki" as the girl said yawning.

Maki waved at the girl since she couldn't speak as Kaede was almost suffocating her.

"OK, Maki, Himiko we can order pizza and have it in my room and we can watch a movie!" Kaede shouted. The two nodded and they walked into Kaede's room while Kaede phoned for pizza in the hallway. Himiko threw herself onto Kaede's bed and looked like she was about to fall asleep.

"OK it's ordered now, what do y'all wanna talk about?" Maki shrugged and Himiko lay responseless on the bed. Kaede closed the door and began to speak.

"I know, let's talk about how Himiko has a huge crush on Tenko!" This immediately got Himiko's attention. She jumped up from her almost comatose state.

"I ABSOLUTELY D-DO NOT W-W-WHAT WOULD MAKE YOU SAY THAT?" Himiko said as her face turned a bright shade of pink.

"Himiko, I see the way you look at her in art class." Kaede said.

"Yeah because she sits in front of me you dork!"

"No she does not! She sits across the classroom from you!"

"Ughhh fine, I do. BUT IF YOU TELL HER I WILL KILL YOU GUYS!"

Maki chuckled which got Kaede's attention.

"Maki," said Kaede "do you have a crush on anybody?"

"Not at the moment." she said, shaking her head.

"Is there anybody who has a crush on you?" Himiko questioned.

"I wouldn't nesscicerally say he has a crush on her but Kaito did give Maki a really cute Nickname!" Kaede said.

"What is it?" Himiko chanted.

"Maki Roll!"

"Shut up Kaede," Maki hid her face in her hands.

---------------------------------------------------------

"OK you guys ready?" Kaede asked.

"Yup we're almost done!" Himiko shouted from Kaede's bedroom as she did Maki's hair.

They walked downstairs. Himiko skipping down with a pink dress with cupped sleeves and a petticoat underneath making her look like a fairy from a children's story. She wore  bow earrings and a golden necklace which had a resin flower dangling from it. To tie the outfit together she wore a black hairband, black tights and black Doc Martins.

Following her was Maki. She wore a maroon short sleeved peasant style top which had black roses on it she also wore black leggings and black slip ons (with invisible socks don't worry) her hair was in a braid and had a black rose in her hair to match the ones obt her shirt.

"Wow! You guys look amazing!" Kaede said. She wore a pink sweater tucked into a ruffled black skirt. She wore pink knee high socks and white sneakers to tie into the white hairclips in her curled blonde hair. Kaede picked up her house keys and they headed to the party.

WC: 558
A/N: Currently my longest chapter so far. I'm not leaving any hints to the next chapter. I wanna keep you guys on ur toes lol. Also we passed 100 reads! Tysm