8:30 O'clock

Saturday morning:

Saturday morning:

She was like a child practicing on the black piano in an early Saturday morning. She tried to keep her back straight as her knuckles and her hands were going according to every note she was playing.

Bland and imaginative was the melody she was playing.

The window was allowing to the bright beams to enter and fall to each key. This moment could easily be described as a miracle to someone who witnessed it.

Taehyung slowly flinched arousing from his sleep to this sweet lulluby. He lift the half of his body up just to realize Min Yoongi was not sleeping in the matress.

Staring at the backround of the couch and the kitchen he also realized he is nowhere in the room yet the mellow music was still playing.

He attempted to get up although his knees were weak at 8:30 o'clock. He started pacing towards the room with the music like he was hypnotized by its harmonies.

The first thing he saw was her back.

He couldn't move... Just stare at her.

He blinked not being able to believe what was happening at the moment. Is he dreaming? He felt something in his heart he just could not explain at all.

The song met a dramatic ending and the girl pressed the last key before deeply sighing.

It got really emtional inside her fragile heart.

She slowly titled around like nothing happened a while ago and actually got up to adjourn the room only to stop on her track as soon as she noticed him.

He was speechless.

"Taehyung? Did I wake you up?" She asked approaching him. "No It's okay... I didn't know you could play the piano like that... You never told me..." He found the words to speak and Mia giggled. 

"You know now I guess... I am sorry If I woke you but I have to practice everyday from two hours starting today..." She announced grabbing her school bag only to take out some music sheets.

"Oh Why?"

"Well, There is a concert I need to take place at March 1st!" She opened up actually leading him to feel a little surprised. "Wait, Why am I hearing this now for the first time?"

"You never asked..." She laughed and dived back on the bed.

"I will be there!!!" He announced and dived as well right next to her only for their eyes to lock. His pupils expanded but hers... Just didn't... She had a friendly smile thinking of how lucky she is to have such a loyal friend.

"It would mean a lot... I am really anxious to perform in front of so many people..."

"If you ever get anxious stare down at me... I will smile at you and reassure you..." He smiled once again and the girl felt touched. "Thank you Taehyung... I am really grateful to have you in my life!"