Tired

Whenever Mia is stressed she goes somewhere quiet and relaxes, letting the feelings of fear and sadness ebb and flow

Whenever Mia is stressed she goes somewhere quiet and relaxes, letting the feelings of fear and sadness ebb and flow. Then, when she is ready, she counts her blessings one by one but today it was just impossible. 

After Taehying almost caught them making out in the auditorium, they are stuck together in the back yard. 

"So where do you wanna sit? We have to talk!" Tae announced with a serious tone. Sweat coated her forehead. Why was he so serious towards her? She shifted some glancies around and found an empty bench with a wooden table in front of it. 

"Um, How about... there?" She pointed with her finger at the wooden material and the man led her there. She sat across him as Tae brushed his arms against the surface of the table. "So we have to talk about something really important... I do not want to make you feel uncomfortable or pressured but..." He was beating around the bush only making her even more anxious. 

"What do you know?" She automatically asked, scratching her own flesh with her nails. Tae narrowed his eyebrows perplexed by her peculiar reaction. "Excuse me?" He asked biting his buttom lip. Mia realized she is going crazy, overthinking too much. 

"I-I mean...I-... What do you wanna talk about?" She started scratching the back of her neck while avoiding to stare straight at his eyes. "The assigment! What else?" He almost giggled. Realization hit Mia in the head. Of course! The assigment! She totally forgot about it.

"Oh! Right! Yeah... Do you wanna continue with the assigment now... We still have a-a lot of work to do..." She proposed and Tae took off some notebooks from his school bag. "Are you a mindreader?" He teased her and unzipped his pencil case to give her a pen and some highlighters. 

"Let's start then cause the deadline is due to two days!" 

"TWO DAYS?" Tae almost choked on his own saliva, not being aware they even had a deadline. That was barely enough time to finish it. 

"Yeah, why?" The girl asked baffled by his reaction. She could not comprehend what the problem might be. "Mia We won't be ready until then!" He whined and opened the book in a complete rush. 

"Don't worry... We will! I will even spend my night on the project!" She reassured him with a smile and Tae vaguely felt better. "Okay... Me too... Let's not waste any more time!" He suggested and they both started working according to the department they had to work on. 

Ten minutes passed and Mia was just in the first paragraph. This assiment is way more hard that what it seems after all. 

"How is it going?" Tae asked while his pencil was barely touching his buttom lip. "It's really challenging... I need more time..." Mia answered without even staring at him like before. "I know... I am still a-" He was about to say something but his phone ringtone interrupted him. 

"Oh I am sorry..." He said and picked it up right away. He seemed invested to the other person and that made Mia quite intrested. 

"How sick?" He asked and his eyes met with Y/n's. That sounded urgent... Tae started gathering his things without even explaining to Mia. "Yeah Mom... I will be right there..." He answered and hang up.