Background

Mia and Yoongi were walking down the park with an ice cream in their hand, staring at the beautiful sunset

Mia and Yoongi were walking down the park with an ice cream in their hand, staring at the beautiful sunset. Mia enjoyed this scenery for the second time this week.

She smiled while these orange hues were blinding her eyes. Although it was quite damaging she just couldn't stop.

"Yoongi, Let's take a photo! This light is beautiful..." She announced taking her phone of her pocket. Yoongi wasn't enthousiastic about it. He was awkwardly staring at her while bitting his bottom lip.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked as their eyes met. "Oh Nothing..." He tried to avoid this question but Mia got the memo on her own.

"You don't like taking pictures, Is that it?" She lowered her phone awaiting for an answer. "No... It's not that... Lets take a picture!!!" He lied once again but that only made him look suspicious.

"You are lying! It's okay... We won't take a pic, Forget it..." She tried to tuck her phone inside her pocket once again but Yoongi seized her arm and grabbed the phone, tapping on the camera.

"You want a pictures? We are taking a picture!!!" He announced. "But you don't like it!!!" Mia pouted complaining because she didn't want to make him feel any more awkward.

"But you do, And I like seeing you smile..." He giggled and seized her by the arm only to bring her closer. "Now smile to the camera... Okay?" He ordered and the girl genuinely smiled. Yoongi lifted the phone and hugged the girl.

As they both started looking in the camera with dorky smiles Mia did a piece sign and placed it close to her eye. Yoongi's smile went even wider and took the beautiful shot with the sunset as their backround.

Mia carefully grabbed her phone and stared at the picture, then up at Yoongi. "It's pretty!!!" She cheered. "That's because you are pretty!!!" He teased her acting to have the same amount of cheer as well.

"Yoongi, Can I set it as my backround??"

"What if someone from school sees it though?"

"I rarely unlock my phone at school plus I have a really challenging code, Nobody will figure it out!" She announced but Yoongi was still a little afraid about it. Mia read his expression and figured out everything. 

"Forget it... It's okay... I will put it in my laptop that it's in my house 24/7 and there is no danger!" Mia was ready to tuck her phone in her pocket once again but Yoongi's hand grabbed her arm and immobilized her.

"Put it as your backround..." He order and she narrowed her eyebrows.

"But-"

"I don't care if people are gonna see it!" He announced.

"Are you crazy? I don't want to get you in danger..." She was so overprotective that actually cared more about her boyfriend than her.

"The only danger I don't wanna face is you disappearing from my life..." His hand cupped her free hand and she started shifting glances around.