Good Girl , Good Student

Yoongi walked in his room only to gazed at the girl

Yoongi walked in his room only to gazed at the girl. "Are you better?" He sat on the stool right next of the bed. "Yes... I-I feel better... Should I get up?" She attempted to lift half of her body up but Yoongi pinned her back down.

"Don't you dare get up..." he reprimanded her like a father and Mia bit her lips. "Yoongi... Thank you for today..."

"You do not have to thank me... I did everything because I was sick worried about you, Dumbhead!" He caressed the top of her head tenderly.

"Y-Yoongi..." She was trying to find the right words to say but there was a lack of ideas. "Where you that worried because of the assigment?" He figured everything out.

"Y-Yes,How do you know?"

"Well, Lately you are studying none stop so I figured it out..." He shrugged his shoulder and the girl lifted half of her body up to sit on the bed this time.

"I have to finish this assignment today..." She complained in a hasky voice and the man scoffed. "No, you won't... I took care of it!" He announced and Mia narrowed her eyebrows. "That sounds concerning... What did you do?" She crossed her arms and laid back. 

"I talked to Tae while you were unconscious!"

"And what did you say?" She asked almost perplexed. "Me? Nothing! He said he is gonna do the assigment all along and I answered that he should!" Yoongi explained the scenery and girl nodded.

"O-Oh I feel so bad... He must be so tired right now!" Mia sighed deeply and bit ber bottom lip. "Should I be jealous?" Yoongi teased her and the girl slowly titled her head to his direction.

"Why would you?"

"Because he seemed so worried about you, like... He went crazy when he saw you unconscious..." He said and the girl raised her one eyebrow.

"Really?" She was not convinced but yet that was indeed Taehyung's reaction. "Yep... Is there something in between you two?" He crossed his arms having those judgy eyes on.

"Are you stupid? Of course not!" She tried to assure him. "You better not!" He sat on this bed this time and Mia glared at him surprised.

"Oh Why not Mr. Min?" She teased him this time. "Do you really wanna know?" He minimized te distance leaning closer to her. Why was his voice so hot? She gulped audibly and Yoongi tried not to laugh. Why is she so anxious? He thought to himself.

"No!" She said and escaped from him while getting up from the bed. She attempted to walk out of the door but for her bad lack Yoongi seized her arm and at the same moment close the door as well. The next thing he did was to carefully place her against the door.

"Hello..." He smirked, as his lips were really close to her face. "W-What are you doing?" Her knees were trembling by the impact he had on her.

"I am reminding you that you belong to me..." He whispered with a mellow voice really close to her earlobe.