Huge mistakes

Mia was practicing in her parents room totally forgetting about her identity, her whereabouts, everything

Mia was practicing in her parents room totally forgetting about her identity, her whereabouts, everything. She was focused on the melodies.

A wave of destruction woke her up from her daydream and make her head titl towards the door. Someone knocked twice.

Jungkook slowly made half of his head visible for the girl. He had a gentle beam on, something that could cheer Mia a little. 

"What?" She asked.

"Taehyung is here to see you. He is waiting downstairs." He announced and the girl felt a little perplexed. He is here? Isn't he avoiding her? She got up and fixed her skirt.

"Tell him to come here!" She ordered her brother and he briefly nodded, leaving the door ajar.

Taehyung slowly walked in the room after a while. His heart was racing as soon as he gets the chance to lay his eyes on her. She smiled so unaware of the impact she has to his heart. Tae awkwardly waved at her and she approached her with the more genuine smile in the world.

"Hey, I was not expecting you today! I am so happy to see you." She caressed his arm and Tae looked down at her hand. His heart was breaking because he knew... It meant nothing to her!

"I-I came here to talk to you..."

"Sit then!" She offered him a seat on top of her parents bed. As soon as Tae sat he started shifting glancies all around the room.

"Whose room is that?" He asked. "It used to be my parents room but I also use it to prepare for the competition." She pointed at te piano and Taehyung nodded, recalling the subject he wanted to talk.

"I-" He was still hesitent.

"What's wrong Tae?"

"I came to apologize..  Indeed I was avoiding you!" He confessed but the girl was not even a little surprised. "I know Tae... can I know why?" She didn't seem not even a little frustrated. She only cared abour her friend sincerely.

"Mia, The truth is that I-" He was about to confess the love he was holding back for all these days but sometimes pulled him back as well. He wanted to let her know but was too afraid of what the answer might be.

"I- I was sad because... I felt that you don't have time for me anymore!" He announced and the girl scoffed. "Was that all? You should have told me earlier Tae!" She complained and the man looked down.

"I wanted to! But I was mad at you Miss!" He pouted really annoyed and the girl hugged him tight. His eyes widend in surprise but Mia couldn't see his reaction.

"I am sorry, I didn't wanna make you feel like that. From now on I am gonna give you My whole whole attention!" She winked while releasing him.

"Mia... I don't want that..." He said with a gentle smile and she titled her head. "What do you mean?"