Last picture

"M-Mia?" He said really surprised

"That doesn't look like a party guys!" She teased everyone and some of them started chuckling.

"W-What are you doing here?" Yoongi asked in a trembling voice and the girl giggled. "Am I too late?" She hinted something completely different.

"You are never late to come to me... Just in time... I have something to tell you!" He said ready to comfort her about what he decided. He is not going to England!

"I decided not to g-"

"Don't finish that sentence, I am here to talk first!" She said and her brother smiled at hkw proud he was at this moment.

"Yoongi, I want you to go there with all my heart, Please, don't let go of your dream because of me..."

"But you are my dream..." He announced and the girl felt the sudden need to cry. "And you are my dream as well... But I can't keep you back... Teaching there is something you really love and I will support you. Yoongi, You will go and I will keep on supporting you!" She said and the man slowly looked down.

She is not mad anymore.

But he was melancholic. He indeed was delighted that she comforted him but its still hard for him to go.

"Hey Hey... Look at me..." Mia cupped his left cheek with her hand and smiled.

"Don't be sad, You wont lose me. I will always be here for you, Okay?" She gently caressed him only to boost his confidence.

"There is still something you dont know Mia..."

"What is it?" She asked with a huge smile not even caring. "My flight. If I leave... I will be leaving in the day of your contest..." She said and slowly her smile faded away. As soon as she realized that she tried to regain the happiness she just lost.

"Oh... I mean I would really wanted you to be there but Its okay... Eveyone else will be there!" She said and looked at the people behind Yoongi. Everybody nodded with a smile on their face.

"Mia... I love you so much! I really do..." He announced, touched by the mature way she handled the situation.

"I love you more Yoongi, and I am really sorry for being so selfish previously..." He said and the man put his arma around her waist whle his eyes were locked with hers.

"No No, my baby is never selfish... She is amazing..." He pouted. They were literally teasjng each other talking in a cute manner only to annoy everyone else.

"Um Guys we are still here..." Jungkook said. Taehyung was trying to seem cool but still this image could only make him jealous.

"Right! The door is that way!" Yoongi said and pointed at the door.

"Is he kicking us out?" Sarang said quite perplexed. "I think he is..." Taehyung realized but Mia was not planning to let them go that easily.

"Of course not Guys...! Lets sit..." Mia held his hand tightely and they both sat on the floor while locking their hands. "I am so glad I have people like you in my life and I love you all! I still cant believe I managed to get friends in my last year of school!" She admitted.

"Although you were lying to your brother about your imaginary friends 3 years now!" Jungkook teased her and she slowly fell on Yoongi's hug.

"Let's stay like this for a long time please.." She said and everyone nodded. "I mean, If you pay me enough everything is possible..." Taehyung joked, everyone laughed and... Sarang hit him with a pillow.
_________________________________________

One day before the competition:

Mia and Yoongi spent every day of the week together, enjoying each other's company before Yoongi leaves.

This early afternoon they decided to visit that park where Taehyung works at an ice cream shop. It was a surprise for him to actually see them all of the sudden.

"Yo, pretty boy!?" Yoongi said and Tae turned around to notice them right away. "What are you two doing here?" He cheered. "We decided to have some Ice cream!!" Mia clapped and Taehyung giggled. "Then Let me guess... Two vanillas ?" He asked and they both nodded.

"Then vanilla it is!" He ran to fullfil their order. They were whispering things to each other's ear until Taehyung comes with their order.

"Here you go!" Tae put them on top of the counter.

"Its on me!" Mia said and tried to put out her wallet. "Woah woah Why? I am the man here!" Yoongi tried to stop her by taking his wallet out.

"Man, Put that wallet back in! Its my treat!"

"Then I am gonna have to repay you Later somehow!" He announced and the girl lightly hit him with her wallet. Then she put out the proper amount of money and paid for the Ice creams.

"Thanks Tae!" She smiled.

"So are you gonna stay in the park or go home and practice or something! Tomorrow is the big day right?" Tae remembered.

"Mmhm... But we've been practicing a lot this week so we decided to have fun the last day!" Yoongi answered and placed his hand around her waist.

"Have fun then!" He gave them the green light although something qas irritating him a little. He washed it away with a smile and they waved at him while adjourning the shop.

They continued walking in the park with their Ice cream on the one hand and holding each other with their free one.

"Do you feel anxious about tomorrow?" Yoongi asked because he cared way too much but also because of guilt. He really wanted to be there but life is unpredictable sometimes.

"Don't look at me like that, it's okay, you cant be there, I know!" She tried to reassure him. "I really wish I could be by your side that day..."

"I know but you have somewhere to be and I understand this!" She said and her eyes slowly looked at him only for a giggle to escape frok her lips.

"Why are you laughing?" He asked. The girl tentively pointed at her lip to give him a hint.

"You... you have vanillia over here..."

"Oh... You too!" He said out of nowhere and the girl narrowed her eyebrows. "Really?"

"Aha... Let me take care of it..." He grabbed her wrist pulled her closed and ate the ice cream from her lips with a soft kiss. The girl had her eyes open as it was all sudden.

"Sweet..." The man said with a sly smirk and continued walking.

"You did that on purpose!" She startex running behind of him. "Yes I did!" He whispered. "In that place we had our first kiss..." Yoongi exclaimed after a while. "We also took our first picture!" Mia added. 

"We should take another one..." 

"I really dont wanna remember this day..." Mia whispered and Yoongu scoffed. He cupped her cheek as a way to reassure her. "I told you that its not the end!" 

"Then Why does it feel like it is..." She murmured and Yoongi gave her aa quick smooch on the lips. She was caught off gaurd but still a brief chuckle had her approval. "Jeon Mia, Lets take that picture and Lets have fun tonight, Okay?" 

"Mmhm... Fine!" She said and acted according to his orders. That picture was the most beautiful because they were botth genuinely smiling to the camera. They seemed to be the happiest people opn earth although what was happening was really odd and sad. They still had each other for the night though and that was all that really mattered.