Goodbye Party

2 days later:

2 days later:

After practicing the piano for two and a half hour, Mia decided to finally take a break and searched around fot Yoongi. At times like this it looked massive but some other times so small and cozy.

She found a lot of papers on the floor while clothes were thrown all over the place. Why cant he clean his room for once?

"Yoongi?" Mia shouted in search for her boyfriend.

"I am in the bathroom!" The man screamed really loud and the girl comprehended his whereabouts. "Will Tae, Sarang and Jungkook come here tonight as we planned?" She asked.

"Yes At 8!"

"How come you wanted to invite people?" She asked and the man scoffed from the bathroom. "Cant we talk about it when I am out of the bathroom?" He asked really sarcastically. 

"Can't we talk about it when I am out of the bathroom?" She mimicked his voice in a tiny little whisper but the guy was certainly not deaf.

"I can hear you!" He replied and the girl actually got caught. She gave up and started tiding up the place. Yoongi invited people so the house must be cleaned until 8, yet he is not doing any significant effort!

Mia started putting all his clothes in the closet and carefully closed it once she was done. Her attention was captured bu all these papers on the floor. Jeez! She felt responsible to put them in an order.

She crouched down and started picking each paper one by one and placed them onto a drawer until a specific paper cut her attention.

What was that? She thought and narrowed her eyebrows.

Berklee College of Music?

Thats not even in Korea. She opened it really intrigued about the letter that was in. It was not polite to read Yoongi's letter but he never told her about this letter.

Each word she was reading made her eyes fall wider and wider until she was speechless.

"What were you sayi-" Yoongi walked out of the bathroom with a towel around his neck.  He was speechless as well as soon as he saw the letter on Mia's hand.

"Are you leaving?" Mia asked really perplexed. "Where did you find that?" He approached her, gently took the paper away from her and placed it in the drawer.

"Well, I decided to clean because you invited people over but I found this on the floor and apparently you are leaving now!" She said shocked.

"I am so sorry, I wanted to tell you earlier but we had so many problems lately that no time was right for this!"

"Is this why you are calling people over? Is that a way to say goodbye!?" She said quite offended. "No I-"

"You seriously didn't say anything to me and let me daydreaming for the past few days. I was saying all these things when you were planning to L-"