𝑨 𝑵𝑬𝑾 𝑫𝑨𝒀 𝑰𝑵 𝑪𝑶𝑳𝑳𝑬𝑮𝑬

。ₓ ू ₒ ु ˚ ू ₒ ु ₓ。▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

                          。ₓ ू ₒ ु ˚ ू ₒ ु ₓ。
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

    Now, the times meet. From the first day of meeting Kenma, and the first day of college and moving out has aligned. The thing about life is that the little things that one never seems to believe in now come back in the weirdest of moments. [Name] was finally off to college, a scary thing that a lot of new kids have to face. They were off and they moved out from their parents' house, opting to move into a dorm room with roommates. In the [Eye Color] eyed's opinion, moving off was more sad than it was something to enjoy. There wouldn't be any more of mom's home cooked meals or dad's funny stories he'd bring up at dinner. There wouldn't be any more playdates with either Tetsuro or...dear ol' Kenma. 

    Tokyo College was scary like any other college. The roommates [Name] had got were nice people but always stole everyone else's food from the shared fridge. With all the little memories that scattered from childhood to now, [Name] loved the most bittersweet ones. The ones where there was both sorrow and joy. The ones that always happened to involve a blonde dyed haired best friend. 

                          。ₓ ू ₒ ु ˚ ू ₒ ु ₓ。
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

    "Remember [Nickname], we love you! Take care sweetie," 

    The voicemail played out till a beep, signaling that it was over. The first few weeks of college were busy, assignments were needed to be due the following day plus said [Name] had to deal with a part time internship. Life was hard, it was hard every day for [Name]. If they had one wish it would be where time would just stop for a hour, or perhaps a day. College life made the individual see time as something to value, they started to follow that old saying how time is money. Eye bags had long formed under their eyes as multiple tabs were on the laptop they worked with. 

    The [Hair Color] haired's roommates changed almost 3 times since they've come to college. Kids would drop out and others can't take the pressure, it was harsh but the end result was all worth it. Results where something that everyone looked forward to be positive. One could only take so much thoughts in their head and with the few months that passed by with no word from one of their best friends, [Name] could only take so much. College is the time to reflect on what you'd regret not doing in high school. Some wished they would have payed attention to that one math class we hated, or it was because of that teacher that bothered us to no end. No matter what the case was, the [Eye Color] eyed was struggling. 

    Sometimes when they weren't keeping their head down in the books, they would ponder what friends and family would do. 'Heh, knowing Kenma he would be doing something related to video games or stratigical things' they thought as they took a sip of their hot cocoa. 'Tetsuro is a hard person to crack, so maybe he'd continue volleyball? It's hard to tell,' they thought as well as snow started to fall down from the cloudy skies. Today was a day of stress and relief, ups and downs, new and old. Today was a special day, it's a new day of college. 

                          。ₓ ू ₒ ु ˚ ू ₒ ु ₓ。
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

    Kenma was looking forward to today. He was able to get a lot of viewers on his stream and he was doing alright in college. He had good grades and he was majoring in both computer science and mathematics. A new day in college wasn't really anything hard for him, except thinking about the past but the past is past right? It was hard to move on from trivial things like feelings, at least, that's how Kenma tried to comfort to himself. Over the years he's learned something with his two best friends. Nothing lasts forever. School days don't last forever, clubs don't last forever, the fruit on New Year's don't last forever. Kenma Kozume, unlike [Name], remembers a lot from the time they were a child. 

    He remembers a lot of the days ever since he moved in right next to the [Last Name]'s. He chuckles at the random sparks of memories that enters everyone's mind when someone does the smallest thing that reminds them of it. Kenma Kozume's new day in college was uneventful but it was still a day to do work and so on. If there was one thing he would like to change about it, maybe it would be spending time with friends as much as an anti-social he is labeled. The boy has his wants as do everyone in this world, it's just sometime his wants are so far away from his reach. There's no rhyme to reason why they're far away, heck, Kenma isn't even clear what the reason he almost disappeared from the face of the planet's reason was. 

    It was a new day in college, though hopefully, the good old days might return, no matter how out of reach they are. 

                          。ₓ ू ₒ ु ˚ ू ₒ ु ₓ。
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀