𝑨𝑫𝑼𝑳𝑻𝑯𝑶𝑶𝑫

。ₓ ू ₒ ु ˚ ू ₒ ु ₓ。  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

                          。ₓ ू ₒ ु ˚ ू ₒ ु ₓ。
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

    I had a dream. Where the things from my childhood came back, and where I got to relive my entire life through a single night. Being an adult, it's scary in some ways since you're on your own and you have all sorts of health things and taxes you need to do. The childhood may be great, and half of the time I was scared to move on. So many things had happened that I don't even remember most of it. Even though there were so many ups and downs to living this life, I still wouldn't change a single thing. Whether it be how I broke my arm that day to respecting the neighbor's ears and not playing the keyboard.

    If I had changed those things, maybe I wouldn't have met Kenma or any of the other people who came into my life. It sounds like a sob story or maybe some cliche romantic childhood lovers drama but, I'd like to say my life was a story; that it showed some meaning in life even though I got punched and kicked to the ground. Going back to my dream, there was one thing I remember clear as day before I woke up.

    I stared at myself, or to specify, younger me. We held hands and just stared at each other, no words uttered in the white space around us. They gave me a smile before releasing my hands and walking the other way. I'm not sure if I'm crazy anything or I'm just making something up but I swore I heard them say something. I'll never know really but I know they chuckled a little bit with an all too familiar smile on their cheeks. 

    "I bet you're glad now that the happy ending is here, I'll meet you someday older me!"

    I may not know the answers to a lot of things that has happened, like why did Kenma suddenly disappear or why did he stick around this long, but I'm okay with that.

    It was a good childhood but...perhaps the rest of my life just might be better.

                          。ₓ ू ₒ ु ˚ ू ₒ ु ₓ。
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

🎉 You've finished reading ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕠𝕤 & ℂ𝕙𝕠𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕄𝕚𝕝𝕜 // KENMA KOZUME ☑ 🎉