𝑯𝑶𝑹𝑹𝑰𝑩𝑳𝒀 𝑪𝑶𝑳𝑶𝑹𝑬𝑫 𝑩𝑨𝑪𝑲𝑷𝑨𝑪𝑲𝑺

。ₓ ू ₒ ु ˚ ू ₒ ु ₓ。   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

。ₓ ू ₒ ु ˚ ू ₒ ु ₓ。
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

    School was and is something not a lot of people look forward to. After all it contains waking up early, studying and most of all, people. Grade school was a time where you'd spend around five to six years with the same kids.

    Kenma wasn't really a social child. Not a lot of kids his age liked video games and preferred to spend time out side catching bugs and picking sticks. [Name] also went to his school put got pulled away when some friends of theirs asked to play with them.

    When Tetsuro moved in, he like the other two went to the same school. Sure the new kid's popular and what not but he was the one to keep the black haired company. With that, it might just make [Name] a little jealous.

。ₓ ू ₒ ु ˚ ू ₒ ु ₓ。
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"Hey Kenma-San, how come you don't play with the rest of us? Too fragile?"

Some of the boys would always tease him for not wanting to socialize and play outside. They always thought of it as a sign of weakness. Usually, [Name] was there to stop it, but more and more their other friends dragged them off to talk about who knows what.

    Tetsuro was still fairly new to the school. He got lost almost every other day and didn't any friends yet. Kenma and [Name] were the only ones who actually knew him and not one of the rumors that got spread by girls having a crush on him.

The bed head was just passing by until he heard those words. He was going to go ask for help from a teacher till he heard the victim reply. It was just a little hum and Tetsuro did a 180 and got furious. In all his life he's only ever known one person who would reply to those words like that.

    "Hey! Back off! He can do whatever he wants to!"

    Tetsuro yelled out, rushing towards the scene. The other boys were quite stunned at the sudden action. No one else besides [Name] would've stood up for the boy. Yet here he is, standing triumphantly.

Kenma looked at Tetsuro in awe. It was all he needed to call the bed head a true friend. The other boys ran away, not wanting to face the two black haired. Maybe this would be something that both boys could work with.

。ₓ ू ₒ ु ˚ ू ₒ ु ₓ。
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

    When [Name] heard what happened to Kenma and Tetsuro, they were shocked but a warm smile made its way onto their face. The weight of not being there to protect Kenma could be lifted from their shoulders.

However, next few days weren't what they expected. Kenma and Tetsuro were hanging out more while [Name] still got pulled away from them by their friends. It's...painful. The time spent with the group was now cut in half and it seemed that Kenma found a new best friend.

    "You should just stop hanging out with them! They're so boring and don't even do any fun things,"

    One friend said as she looped an arm around the [Eye Color]'s shoulders. Bad influences were everywhere nowadays but we don't know what exactly is a bad influence. Many surrounded [Name] and that's what was bad for their social life.

"I don't know, Kenma's been my neighbor for a couple of years plus Tetsuro moved in close,"

    Their friend only rolled her eyes as they continued to walk home. There was one thing though that made [Name]'s stomach churn. What if Kenma had forgotten about them already. The black haired tends to forget things that lack importance and maybe that's where [Name] was.

    The thought scared them and it made them cave in to their friend's words. In that moment, [Name] didn't know what to feel. There was jealousy and envy around Tetsuro, sadness that Kenma hangs out with him more and loneliness for everything in the world seemed against them.

    For all they know it could just be pure bitterness that started to swell up. It was corrupting them softly with each friend that would tell them lies.

After that, they put up fake smiles around them. Of course they had no choice but to tag along on their adventures and most of it would've been enjoyable. If only it wasn't for the piercing eyes that lingered on [Name]'s back, watching their every move.

。ₓ ू ₒ ु ˚ ू ₒ ु ₓ。
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

    [Name] and now Tetsuro's dorm was silent for most of the time. There was the exception of music playing while they studied their major but they didn't really talk to each other.

    "[Nickname]-San, you want some takeout?"

    The bed head asked as he was walking out the door, pausing to ask his question. He knows how much [Name] loves takeout and he figured it'd be a good topic for them to start talking.

    Lifting their head with a bit of [Hair Color] strands falling on their face, [Name] contemplated on accepting. Sighing, they couldn't resist the temptation of food.

    "You better get back quick, I don't want cold food,"

Tetsuro smiled at their answer, grateful that they started talking to him. Nodding to their statement, he left the room. 'At least they said something,' he thought.

The room was quiet, unbearably quiet without Tetsuro's complaining and pestering not in there. It wasn't normal. Heh—[Name]'s normal wasn't so normal at all after the move.

A lot of things would change after that, and nothing would be normal since the [Hair Color] haired's normal would keep changing till everything clicked into place.

。ₓ ू ₒ ु ˚ ू ₒ ु ₓ。
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀