𝑷𝑶𝑳𝑨𝑹𝑰𝑶𝑫 𝑷𝑯𝑶𝑻𝑶𝑺 & 𝑵𝑬𝑾 𝑭𝑹𝑰𝑬𝑵𝑫𝑺

。ₓ ू ₒ ु ˚ ू ₒ ु ₓ。   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

                           。ₓ ू ₒ ु ˚ ू ₒ ु ₓ。
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

On their seventh birthday, [Name] got a Polaroid Camera. There wasn't really a use for it besides making Kenma annoyed by the flash when you take a picture. Also on their seventh birthday, a new neighbor arrived.

    It was a certain bed head kid who would walk around with a volleyball in his hands. He seemed new to Tokyo once both [Name] and Kenma had met him. They wonder what that boy would add to the group.

                           。ₓ ू ₒ ु ˚ ू ₒ ु ₓ。
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

    "[Name], someone's at the door. Would you be a dear and go get it?"

    Plopping up from the couch, said [Name] went straight to the wooden door only to open it and find a panting Kenma on their doorstep. Without even asking to come in he hid behind the [Eye Color] eyed. The black haired was shaking as he just stared outside.

    "Woah, Kenma! What's going on?"

Just as the boy was about to answer a volleyball came into view and so did another boy around their age. He had black hair like Kenma but it was more—frantic.

"Who're you?"

"Name's Tetsuro Kuroo! Pleasure,"

Looking behind the [Hair Color] haired, he saw the black haired he was searching for. Tetsuro started moving around [Name] and so did Kenma. They ran around in circles, one always chasing the other.

"Wait Kuroo? Since when were you here? I've known Kenma for a while but you're new,"

The boy perked up at his name and shot [Name] a sheepish smile.

"Well I moved in a few days ago on the other street,"

    Kuroo seemed like a decent kid so [Name] didn't really worry. On the other hand, Kenma was trying his best to stay behind the [Eye Color] eyed, even going as far as to jumping on their back.

   A few days ago, Kenma's family did their tradition of greeting new neighbors around their block. Once Kenma saw Tetsuro for the first time, he was reminded of what happened when he met [Name] and if the same thing would happen he's out of there.

In fact the same thing did happen it's just Tetsuro was a little stronger so the boy couldn't get away once they were out in the Kuroo's yard. One thing Kenma learned was that Tetsuro loved volleyball. He would always ask him to set a ball so that he could spike it.

All that exercise kept him in shape but it really worn him out. Which brings us to now where as Kenma is running from Tetsuro and [Name] got betrayed and is being used as a meat shield.

    The [Hair Color] haired sweat dropped at the sight. They tended to get board easily so they pulled out their Polaroid camera and started walking away to their yard.

The two boys trailed behind them as Tetsuro kept asking Kenma questions and occasionally asking [Name] one. The three slowly learned about the other as they did random things in [Name]'s backyard. Even going as far as showing the [Eye Color] eyed how to spike.

"Hey guys! Look over here!"

The two boys looked to where [Name]'s voice was only to be blinded by a flash and greeted with a printing sound. Of course, Tetsuro over dramatized it and claimed that he was blind whilst Kenma just rubbed his eyes.

    Shaking the photo, the color started to display. Tetsuro and Kenma were wide eyed and it was not very pleasant to look at. [Name] made a cheeky smile as they starting running whilst Tetsuro started chasing them to give it back.

    No matter what happened that day one would always chase the other. Even when Kenma went to go chase a stray cat while Tetsuro chased after him with [Name] on his tail with a bat. A chaotic trio with no need to change a single thing.

。ₓ ू ₒ ु ˚ ू ₒ ु ₓ。
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

    It was a shocker to see a certain bed head attending the same college. You would've thought with how smart (and dorky) Tetsuro is that he would be attending another college that's probably in America or some foreign country. Yet here he is, standing right in front of [Name]'s door with boxes in hand.

    "Long time no see [Nickname]-San, thought you died,"

    [Name] quirked their eyebrow as they leaned against their doorframe.

    "Let me guess. Kenma moved out and you were struggling with rent so you came to my place,"

    They questioned as they eyed their best friend. Summer was ending and all of the students were slowly getting back to work. Meanwhile, [Name] had to deal with the same problem so the school gave them a roommate. Only to find out it was the one and only Tetsuro Kuroo.

    Sighing, the [Hair Color] haired moved away from the door to go make extra room for their friend. As Tetsuro walked in, he saw a decoration that caught his eye. A Polaroid photo attached on a string with many others. This one however, was when he was in grade school playing in a backyard with Kenma. Both wide eyed and goofy faces. That memory brought a smile to his face as he remembered when things were dandy as kids.

    Childhood doesn't last forever, but that's one of the reasons he decided to call his a good one. Finally looking away, Tetsuro began to unpack. Only this time, he didn't focus on his friends in the now, but it was more of the past. Yet whenever he reminisced about it, there was always that time when all chaos broke loose.