𝑺𝑴𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑷𝑰𝑨𝑵𝑶 𝑲𝑬𝒀𝑩𝑶𝑨𝑹𝑫

。ₓ ू ₒ ु ˚ ू ₒ ु ₓ。   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

                           。ₓ ू ₒ ु ˚ ू ₒ ु ₓ。
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Being four year olds made everything in the world so big. The buildings, the backyard and the parents. Everything was too large for the brain to comprehend at that age. However, the things that the children are able to understand holds a place early on in their heart.

[Name]'s parents bought them a toddler sized piano. It made all sorts of sounds when you placed a finger on one of the keys. For the rest of the days the [Hair Color] haired played away; not knowing it would attract someone of course.

                           。ₓ ू ₒ ु ˚ ू ₒ ु ₓ。
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

The black haired boy sat silently on the porch of his home. Enjoying the mid morning breeze that always came by at the most convenient of times.

However, there was this slight annoying sound that came from the next door neighbor's house. He scrunched up his nose is distaste as he closed his eyes.

The light sound of a keyboard now has his attention completely. To think that someone had the audacity to play that thing at nine in the morning.

Groaning, the cat-like boy now flopped on his back and looked up to the sky. He just moved into this place and he could already tell it was a disaster. Especially with the noisy kid next door.

Having enough of the noise, Kenma swings open the front door and barges into his room. In the window, he sees a [Eye Color] eyed kid around his age playing the horrendous keyboard.

A small 'tch' left his mouth as he started to shuffle around in his bedroom. There were various pillows, video games consoles and books that were scattered across the messy room.

Finally he found it, a small red piece of paper and a pencil. As a four year old, vocabulary was very limited. Kenma's kanji wasn't the best either, but it was all the boy could think of at the moment.

'Dear person, please be quiet -Kozume'

    That's it. The five words plus his name were all he needed. As the boy's fingers carefully folded the paper into an airplane. He twitched at the sound of someone smashing their whole hand at the piano.

    Winding his arm backwards, the boy opened his window and threw the airplane into the parallel one. Only to see it landed in the tree instead. Comically, the black haired fell backwards.

    Yet the satanic keyboard still played and the [Hair Color] haired didn't play a nice tune at all. It was aggravating. He might've wished to be that American lady who's deaf and blind.

    Once he saw that face of theirs, he knew that this was going to lead to trouble.

                           。ₓ ू ₒ ु ˚ ू ₒ ु ₓ。
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀