𝑫𝑬𝑻𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵

。ₓ ू ₒ ु ˚ ू ₒ ु ₓ。▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

                          。ₓ ू ₒ ु ˚ ू ₒ ु ₓ。
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

    Once in our lives we've had to deal with the after school mayhem we call detention (unless you've managed to get lucky which rarely happens). In detention for those of you who haven't experienced it in all its glory...you have to stay silent for a couple hours and do work. It's not the best thing to ever really experience since there's nothing to do. [Name]'s experience was also like this. You might wonder what in the world did they ever do to earn this? Well like in most cases, it's something that wasn't even offensive. The [Hair Color] haired also was roped with one of their best friends and I'm sure you already know which one.

    Detention was something that was freetime without any freedom. It's an ironic thing but most people would complain how they don't have freedom while a select few would be grateful for the freetime. It's one of those things that kind of bring out true colors since it shows how a person would deal with not being able to do anything but with the time spared to do something they really want. 

                          。ₓ ू ₒ ु ˚ ू ₒ ु ₓ。
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

    Kenma sometimes wonders if he ever deserved any of this. Scratch that, he wonders that all the time. It's like no matter what choices he does, or whatever other people try to do, he ends up in the weirdest and most awkward of situations. Being in detention in high school was one of them. His dear friend [Name] roped him into this stunt that was influenced by their friends.

    "You know, you're kind of stupid thinking we wouldn't get in trouble for vandalizing the gym,"

    The boy stated as he rested his head on the wooden desk. The classroom was empty except for him and his friend. The [Hair Color] haired sighed and pouted as the rested their face in the palm of their hand. The two high schoolers had to stay in their science classroom for 2 hours before returning home or to their respective clubs. If only it wasn't for that yapping teacher's pet that saw them doing the act would they not be here and continue with their everyday lives. Kenma didn't even do anything but just because he was near the crime scene means he was also a criminal. What made things worse was that the science teacher was a stickler for the rules and well, nothing could really change that. 

    The justice system in school was questionable but then again, humans are imperfect. The black haired stared at his friend in wonder as to what they were thinking. [Name] was a specimen that Kenma couldn't comprehend all the time. Sometimes they were predictable and other times, they were just a mystery waiting to be unveiled. When the individual sat in the classroom with him, it was no different. 

    "You're the one that decided to tag along? It's not all my fault that we're both in this dang classroom," 

    The [Hair Color] haired responded as they opened up their math book to do some homework while waiting.