𝑹𝑶𝑳𝑳𝑬𝑹 𝑩𝑳𝑨𝑫𝑬𝑺

。ₓ ू ₒ ु ˚ ू ₒ ु ₓ。   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

。ₓ ू ₒ ु ˚ ू ₒ ु ₓ。
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

    The trio always liked going to the nearby roller skating place on the weekends. It was a place not many knew about since it was in the back alley. It was literally behind an ally with no roads directly attached to it. The receptionist was a nice man who built the place with his family and enjoyed when youth visited.

Who ever thought that [Name] would return to this place years later. Who knew that they'd come back to a place full of memories they created. The only thing they wish for was for the two other people to be there with her but once again, we all want things we can't have.

。ₓ ू ₒ ु ˚ ू ₒ ु ₓ。
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

    The old place didn't look like the one [Name] visited when they were in middle school. It's run down and a small corner of the building was peeled off. 'They really need to repaint this place like gosh' the [Hair Color] haired thought as they stepped in front of the entrance. They just hoped that the inside hadn't changed all that much.

    The glass doors were still the same and it was probably the only thing on the outside that got cleaned. However, the interior was in pretty good condition. The purple theme that mixed with neon colors were still visible. It was like stepping into a nostalgic wonderland, one you haven't seen in years and it slipped your mind until now.

    There wasn't any people in there but the sign said open. It was to be expected that a run down place like this would slowly have less customers. With all the big company names now days it was hard to make money.

[Name] entered the building and there was still the cowbell attached to the door. They walked up to the counter and saw someone who they thought they wouldn't see for a very long time. In the back room window, there was an old man dressed in the place's uniform and reading a newspaper. He looked content with his life as he lit a cigarette and did the daily sudoku puzzle. A [Skin Tone] finger ringed the bell that sat on the counter and the man immediately perked, looking through the window. He mumbled something before getting up from his chair and making his way towards [Name].

    A small smile made its way onto the [Hair Color]'s mouth as they recall all the memories of seeing this certain old man. Once said man made his way to the counter, he blinked twice before reciprocating the smile.

"Ho, ho, if it isn't little old [Last Name]. I see you've grown! What are you doing back here?"

His raspy voice sounded like a grandfather and well, he kind of was a grandfather to [Name].

    "Well Mr. Houga, my work place isn't far from here and I decided to pay a visit to this old place. Seems like it hasn't changed that much—as much as time would allow,"

    Mr. Houga chuckled at their remark as he as well started to recall the times that [Name] had come to this place. It was too many times to remember but each and every one was enjoyable.

"That's good to hear you still remember this shabby ole place but never mind about old times, did you come here to skate? I think I have some roller blades that are still intact,"

He asked as [Name] nodded in response. It was just like old times where a young kid would always ask the elder man for a pair of roller skates for them and their friends. It was all a faint memory now, but memories cam be relived in most cases but each revisit will never be the same.

Mr. Houga put a pair of roller skates on top of the counter, not even bothering to ask what size [Name] was. Another thing that had [Name] always coming back to this place. No matter what person or how different each human being was, Mr. Houga always knew what size they were like some sort of psychic ability. It was that little curiosity a child posses that let them come back for more tricks and what not.

    Taking the pair of roller blades and putting them on, [Name] slowly made their way to the rink. By slowly I mean sloppily (they haven't been getting out of the house nonetheless skating very often). Half of the time they were grabbing onto the railing to get their balance right.

    In all honesty, [Name] didn't have a clue why they decided to visit this old roller skating rink. Maybe it was the feeling it gave off or it was them finally getting some exercise. Maybe it was the spark that lit every time as a child when they skated. Who knows the real reason for why we do all these things.

    It wasn't until the cowbell on the front door rang that [Name] stopped trying to move. [Eye Color] eyes scanned the room only to land on a man around their age. He had cat like eyes with black and blondish hair. A slouched back that [Name] recognized all too well.

   Mr. Houga on the other hand didn't look surprised at all. Truth be told, the man was visited by the black blondish haired at least every two months. [Name] was still in a moment of shock that they forgot they had roller blades on and once they tried to walk, they fell.

    Golden eyes stared at the [Hair Color] haired in disbelief for a second. Afterwards, Kenma snorted at the sight of them. He slowly walked over to the rink and looked down at [Name] before stretching out a hand.

    "It's been a while hasn't it? I'm surprised you still remember this place,"

    Kenma spoke softly as usual as [Name] latched onto his hand and held on like their life depended on it. A cheeky smile landed on their face. It truly has been a while since the two last seen each other and both of them wouldn't admit they missed each other. Maybe it was the memories that brought the two of them to this place, but time goes by so fast that memories started to fade into books of old.

    Maybe, just maybe they could make new memories without the bad ones. A perfect life, but first they have to admit everything they've done. They have to admit everything they'll do.

。ₓ ू ₒ ु ˚ ू ₒ ु ₓ。
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀