PART 19- TONIGHT

ABOVE MEME EXPLAINS INTERNATIONAL ARMY'S NON-KPOP FRIENDS... aka my friends.

hot stuff in here.... not a smut -^^-

* READ TILL LAST TO UNDERSTAND UPCOMING CHAPTERS*

_________________________________________

Y/N P.O.V

jimin- then make love with me. If you care for me.

I care for him . I do . I just not care for him but I love him.. but I'm not sure about this. To give him my V- card .

Jimin- say something y/n. please.

I can see sadness in his eyes. I don't want to see that sadness in his eyes . I don't want to see that sadness in his eyes for sure . I f giving him my v-card can make him happy , then I'm willing for it.

I was sitting so I straddled on his thighs and brought my face close to his and said my last word before giving him all of me.

Y/N- If this can make you happy then I'm willing to be yours.

END OF Y/N P.O.V

JIMIN P.O.V

When I asked her , she was giving it a thought . Giving a thought to my words is enough for me even if she says no to me. but when she got close to me and said those words . It's over for me. not for her satisfaction but for my happiness she is willing to give herself . It was way to much for me. 

I smashed my lips on her . It was all plum and all for me. we just kissed for a while but it turns into hot makeout thingy. my hands continously roamed around her body never settled. By her waist I pulled her towards me . 

She was sitting on my lap and my hard length was poking on her clothed womanood . It was unbearable for me to smack her on my bed and make her mine until she is crying and screaming my name but I want her first time to be soft and gentle. we were kissing . I was drawing my tongue in her mouth . After a hot and steamy makeout session. we detached ourselves . 

Y/N- It was good ..

She was just doing  this for my happiness.. but I want her to give herself to me when  she also wants me not for a shitty reason that she wants to make me happy . Going against my urges, i pecked her softly and said-

Jimin- Just cuddle with me and I will be happy.

She immediately nodded. I want it mutual . for all my life I've been a playboy but I want this between me and my wife mutual. That's what my heart said and I  obeyed my heart for the first time.

Y/N- let's sleep, chim.

on bed , y/n came closer to me , peck my lips and hold me by my waist her head on my chest.

Y/N- goodnight.

And after sometime she fell asleep but I was wide awaken . This was my bed , where no other woman slept . First time someone slept on this bed other than my mom.

I promised my mom that other than her on this bed only my wife and my daughter or my son will sleep. And here am I with my wife on this bed . she just made my night special. Tonight it felt like peace.

END OF JIMIN P.O.V

________________________________________________

Anneyonghaseyo authornimimnida:)

and here I am with double update... Hope you liked it. If you like it then vote .. A short chap I know but a very special one. And the fun fact I wrote this chap listening to 50 shades of grey album:3

Keep loving me and supporting... SARENGYO:)

__________________________________________________