PART 9-SWEET HELL (Part2)

~~jungkookie looks so adorable while laughing and jin's windshield whiper laugh I can hear it from the photo only~~

----------------------------------------------------------------------

IN THE MORNING

when I woke up , I did my daily routine afterwards I was checking messages on my phone but accidentally I opened cctv app and the footage was of my room where bruised y/n was lying on the floor. her body was full of belt marks . I felt like I was dying  inside , the scenario was so unpleasant that it almost felt like I was there in the pain . but I'm mafia king and it shouldn't care me. but I have to take today's meeting files  so I entered in the room to take my files but seeing y/n like this I can't even stand there for seconds it was that painful. I ordered the maids to take care of her wounds and asked the maid to bring y/n down for breakfast and I too went for breakfast.

END OF JIMIN P.OV

Y/N P.O.V

someone tapped on my shoulder and I winced in pain .

Maid- sorry Mrs. park . just freshen yourself so that I can treat your wounds.

memories of last night came in my mind and I started to cry till no more tears were left. I freshen up myself wore comfy clothes and asked for no treatment for my wound and went downstairs for breakfast.

Downstairs I saw devil in angel face eating . he just looked emotionless. my wounds and puffy eyes say that I'm not better than him . As I was about to sit .

Jimin- who said to sit just stand there my "toy".

the way he said toy made me feel disgusted.

Jimin- maid bring her food.

when she brought the food for me he then ordered me to sit. but I had no appetite so I only watched the plate but he ordered me to eat so I have to eat . As I was eating he started interrogating out my hobbies , in which field I have interest and all and he kept asking me even though I know he knows everything about me . but I wasn't in the state to talk about anything so I didn't replied any of the questions he asked cause I know it's no good of use for him and me. but I do say he was trying to make a decent conversation. somewhere I thought he is nice or at least trying to be,  but suddenly he started staring me with anguish look.  his eyes which were decent sometime before became ice cold and the next thing he did shocked the whole villa, maids , guards and even his bestfriend .

END OF Y/N P.O.V

TAE P.O.V

as I entering jimin's mansion I saw something Unbelievable, that shook me giving  me  goosebumps .

END OF TAE P.O.V

Y/N P.O.V

Jimin- who said to wear these clothes of mine ,my shirt and shorts  when you  refused me last night and said that bitch name and in the morning you are in my fuckin clothes and  you are not even responding to me and my questions; huh, who do you think you are ?

he gave his phone to one his bodyguards and asked him to shoot video .

Jimin- Just wait and watch .

He came towards me with scissors in his hands cutting my dress mercilessly leaving me in my inners infront of everyone . .

END OF Y/N P.O.V 

A/N P.O.V

 last night bomin messaged jimin if he has guts then send him another video . And being  the mafia king he  loved challenges . He felt bad for y/n  .but when  he saw her mother's photo  on his working desk and  he  decided to execute this plan .

END OF A/N P.O.V

Y/N P.O.V

I screamed , cried and begged him to stop but he didn't budge at all and continued . whole villa was in terror . when someone came as messiah.

Tae- Jimin stop .

He ran towards me covered me with his .

Jimin- stop interfering tae it's my and my wife's matter.

Tae- No, it's not your wife and your matter . It's the matter of humanity. I know you are ruthless and heartless mafia king and so am I but you can't do this to your own fucking wife.

suddenly jimin left my chin up to his eye level and the only thing I saw was darkness and maybe a glint of guiltiness. After few seconds he spoke,

Jimin- Welcome to your hell , Mrs. park y/n where everything will be sweet as hell . Y/n-aah !

He laughed like a maniac , took his phone and car key and went to his office.

END OF Y/N P.O.V

______________________________________________

Anneyonghaseyo it's your girl authornim sorry for one day delay but I was literally so lazy but here I am with new chapter. thank you guys like literally so much my story is #118 in 1.8k stories and I still can't believe it . thank you so much. By the way I was watching boys over flowers and i'm going to complete it today it's literally upto mark drama and lee minho killed it but the one who took my heart away in this drama is surely kim hyun joong (the second lead) I mean he is literally handsome , I suppose all korean actors and singers are ethereal beauties. once again I talked to much . keep supporting me and loving me like you are doing. boraheee:)))

AND BE SAFE!!

________________________________________________