PART 16- WORRY

Congratulation army's. We did it. want Suga want it Suga got it. I'm so happy like so happy.

It's freak'in grammy's.  We will win this I'm 300% sure. 

plus It's a long ass chap read it full otherwise you won't be able to understand the story ahead.

ILY 3000!!!

(It's scammy and scammy is a biased bitch ) *edited*

_______________________________________________

JIMIN P.O.V

This house feels like heaven . My most comfortable zone in the world . This is where I was born , get to meet my wonderful mother and spent my most beautiful 7 years with her. I took my mom photo in my hand.

Jimin- Mom , this is my first time I am talking with you after my marriage . mom , I am married man now , your daughter-in-law is very beautiful just like you wanted. Her name is lee y/n now Park y/n (I giggled in between). Mom , you wanted me to be the best husband and father in the world . Sorry mom I can't be the best husband , I tortured her very much that now she won't wake up. I am sorry mom ( I was crying ) but now I promise . I will not hit her , torture her , I will care and make her the princess of the world. And if I have baby then I will make him the happiest child . I promise mom.

I wiped my tears.

Jimin- but I will not go that villa till she wakes up, I will stay here but I will give her the best treatment . Mom , now I have to go , I have to give her the best treatment.

I stand up where I was sitting and went away in my room.

 (A/N -jimin goes to the room and orders the guards to and the maids to take the best care of her until she wakes up.)

Jimin- Y/n , don't worry I will not heal you , I will make you a new you. I'll give you everything except sadness. 

END OF JIMIN P.O.V

??? P.O.V

I was reading my book when A messaged was sent on my phone from seulgi . It was video . I opened the video. It was a video of jimin hitting y/n mercilisely . I fisted my hand into a punch .

???- Park Jimin. this is it. You took my girl away. no problem but hitting her like that . Huh ! what to do now? Kill you peacefully  which I planned or now I kill you painfully cutting every part of your hands into pieces.

I smashed the mirror with my fist blood dripping from my hands.

???- You will pay for it , bastard . I am coming for you my y/n.

END OF??? P.O.V

Y/N P.O.V

I woke up from a severe headache . It hurts like hell bitch.

Y/N- aaaa . It hurts where I am and how many days I have been here like this that I feel paralyzed?

I then look around.

Y/N- ooo It's our bedroom.

'our' what do you mean by 'our' y/n , its jimin room , by the way where is he ?

By the way where is he?

I called the ahjumma.

ahjumma- yes, Mrs.Park

Y/n- where is jimin ?

Ahjumma- Mr.Park haven't returned home for 4 days.

Y/N- That means I have been like this for 4 days.( I was surprised)