Part 3- PEACE BEFORE THE STORM

???P.O.V

I woke up in the morning beside a random girl so the first thing i did was to throw her out of my house and the second thing was to throw the mattress and sheets . Then i went to the bathroom to freshen up . when i was brushing my teeth i thought about the night . one night stand was pretty good but i can't stop thinking about that girl Y/N.. in night i was only thinking that mina girl as y/n that's why i quite enjoyed it . when i was having sex with her y/n smile came in my mind which captivated my heart in first sight and her dance that made me damn horny that's why i had to do that one night stand . no one in my life made me turn on like this...suddenly someone called me from outside the bathroom it was maid

Maid-sir your breakfast is ready come downstairs ....

I hummed from the bathroom quickly freshen up myself and got dressed and went downstairs.

when i was eating breakfast i kinda got bored so i checked my phone and started watching that video of y/n again and again. but she was already taken she is not mine.I felt disappointed 

???-but why i felt disappointed while thinking of her . Don't forget jimin she is your toy nothing else and a way to take revenge from that bastard bo-min . even though she is taken you are the mafia king and you can own anything ....

I called my secretary and asked about him info..

Secretary jeon-Sir i,m on my way 

???-hurry up or you will be ending your life with your own hands.

I cut the call 

???-Babygirl,soon you are going to be mine and your bo-min will have nothing. I smirked and rested in my studyroom for a while till he comes.

END OF ??? P.O.V

Y/N P.O.V

i got up in the morning and got freshen up and ready to go hospital as college were closed because it was autumn break so i extended my work hours in hospital.. and also jhope is on tour with his students for competition for a month. so i intended to increse my work hours.

This is what i wore-

this was my hairstyle-

when i was downstairs someone ring the bell

when i was downstairs someone ring the bell . when i opened door bo-min was standing there to pick me up . i felt hungry but i skipped my breakfast and went to his car

Y/N- hii min shii

bo-min- hii , my lady

i blushed a little. i went to his car and when we were seated he gave me my fav donuts and latte.

Y/N- there was no need.

bo-min-i knew  you were hungry and it is also a sorry gift for not picking you up last night.

END OF Y/N P.O.V

??? P.O.V

my secretary came at my desk and gave me a file. he was panting like crazily.

???-well done . now get lost (he said with an ice cold voice )

he went away

I opened my file and saw her photo. i smiled a little bit and read the info. My devil brain got a beautiful idea to destroy that bastard bo-min and i smirked..

???- today i'm going to meet you , tomorrow i will have you and afterwards i will destroy you and your bo-min.

END OF ??? P.O.V

Y/N P.O.V 

I had agreat ride with bo-min.

Y/N- thank you bo-min oppa.

i said and went inside the hospital and his mouth was open wide enough , shocked. ke said byee to me and went away.

END OF Y/N P.O.V

Bo-MIN P.O.V

 I was very shocked .

bo-min- i promise you lee y/n i will protect you with my whole life and watchout i,m soon going to purpose you.Then you will be mine forever.

END OF BO-MIN P.O.V 

Y/N P.O.V

As i entered to hospital something was off key everyone was dull and silent I asked one of my collegue and he said that the president of this hospital is here right now that's why everyone is so dull. as far as i know he is a very cold and rude person.

one of my collegue friend's brother jungkook greeted me who was also the secretary of mr president.

Jungkook- y/n the president wants to meet you .

cold sweat  droplets formed on my head.

Y/N- did i do something wrong?

jungkook- You did  nothing wrong but your lifee is surely going to be hell, so be prepared mentally as well as physically .

I was confused af but shrugged it off and went to meet him . not knowing what will happen next .As i was on way to conference there was peace and this peace was the ultimate peace before the storm.

END OF Y/N P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yeah it's your girl authornim in the house. what do you think will happen to y/n in the next chap.... by the way i was just watched it's okay to not be okay and i seriously fell in love with drama because of 1. the actor who was smokin hot 2.the comedy 3. i can relate my life with every scene . yaah i talked to muchh.. see you later. keep supporting me.. boraheeee:)))

this chap contains 911 words...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~