PART 1-Together with my crush

~~~~~The photo on above is choi bo-min if you don't know who he is~~~~~  

Y/N P.O.V

Anneyonghaseyo. I'm Lee y/n. I'm 19 years old and I got Possessive brother named Jung hoseok. Sometimes I don't like him being possessive towards me but after the death of our mother and father,responsibility of me came on his shoulders.That's why...

END OF Y/N P.O.V

JUNG HOSEOK P.O.V

It was 6:00 am and y/n has to go university as it was her first day in uni as junior. she is very lazy.

Jung Hoseok- yah y/n wake up you have to go uni don't you remember (i shouted at my loudest voice)

y/n-yes, I know I'm just recording vlog of my morning to upload it on insta.

Jung Hoseok-Aishhh ( such a childish girl) get ready, I'm drop'in you uni so come down fast for breakfast.

END OF J-HOPE P.O.V

Y/N P.O.V

when my brother shouted at me then realised it was really late,I have to be ready and look the prettiest  in university.

She got from the bad ,ended her vlog ,posted on insta and then get into bathroom for daily routine .

she came into room,choose a cloth from wardrobe and did hair and only applied lip gloss as she liked it natural. 

This is what she wore:-

this is her hairstyle :-

then she came down into hell for breakfast

then she came down into hell for breakfast .

J-hope:-the breakfast is already cold . where were you?

Y/N:- i slept 10 minutes extra. sorry brooo!(with aegyo)

J-hope:-Aishh,ok I will heat it for you.

Y/N:-(saw time on her wrist watch )No need bro I will eat it .don't you worry oppa.Let's go I don't want to be late on first day.

J-hope:-but, how can you eat--------