PART 15- Y/N'S LOVER

STREAM "LIFE GOES ON"  on 20TH NOVEMBER.....

NAMJOONAH :))) They look cozy ;-)

________________________________________________________

JIMIN P.O.V

After long tiring day I came back in my cabin for relaxing . When I was processing my whole day events I suddenly remembered to see how y/n was doing when I left her. Thinking about the morning it makes me guilty. I checked the CCTV of the morning when I left the house.

*while watching CCTV*

Jimin- she is crying hard , ( I felt bad it was like I was crying ).

Then my bestfriend Tae came and started consoling my wife in his arms.

Jimin- seriously , what does he want , can't he leave alone my wife.

I was pissed but when I saw him carrying y/n in bridal style to our room and waited for her, till she sleeps literally made me mad.

Jimin- you know what Mr. Kim Taehyung you need to explain this shit.

Hand fisted into punch I walked to my car and turned it to Kim's house for one-to-one explanation .

END OF JIMIN P.O.V

KIM SEOKJIN P.O.V

I was sitting on my armchair peacefully when someone came into house with a thud.

Jin- I see , who dares to come in mafia's house like that.

when I checked it out it was none other than Mafia King PARK JIMIN.

Jimin- Kim Taehyung where are you ! come out you snicky little thing.

Jimin- KIM TAEHYUNG!!!

he shouted in anger. shit is gonna happen. I was not scared but confused that why he is calling my brother name like that .

My brother came out of room.

Tae- what do you want Jimin?

I see he was also  angry ...

The next thing happened surprised me more like a shock . Jimin went up to the stairs and hold him by collar pointing out his gun on his head.

Jimin- What do you want from y/n?

Hmmm. so it's all about Park y/n. I was standing there look'in up what will happen next. I will      stop them when it gets worse.

Tae- I want nothin from her . I just want to give .

Jimin- and what the hell do you want to give her and why, when she has me the richest person in country?

Tae- you don't have it but I do have.

tae smirks. oh my god!! I've never seen him behaving like this .

Jimin- I will buy it at any cost.

Jimin grip was getting tighter as time was going by. He was impatient .

Tae- you can't buy it , my friend .

Tae's smirk was growing and jimin was so pissed off he started reloading his gun for a shot.

Jimin- tell me the damn thing Mr.Kim

Tae- It is very simple . I want to give her respect , care and love which she deserves as being a pretty woman and innocent one to.

That's it I have to stop this otherwise it will be a bloody war.

Jimin- you are so dead Mr.Kim.