PART 17- NO MERCY

WTF!! I WHIPPED FOR HIM AND THIS MEME. 

I'M IN BADGIRL CATEGORY FOR SURE.

ENJOY THIS FAT ASS CHAP.

guys read till the end to understand next chapters.

__________________________________________________

BOSS  P.O.V

*At a the place where y/n is kidnapped and kept*

Kidnapper- Boss, I have messaged him whatever you wanted to say.

Boss- Great , now get out , I want to talk to my sweetheart.

Kidnapper- yes boss.

I waited for sometime . she should be awake by now. and speak of the devil she was awake and screaming .

Y/N- where I am and who the fuck are you ?

Boss- ooo , so the mafia king got himself a sharped tongue girl or fiesty one.

Y/N- why are you doing this to me?

Boss- Actually , I wanted to torture your husband but I tortured you cause you are his soft point.

Y/N- first of all don't you dare to touch him or harm him. you are correct you should harm me as I am a lowlife  and second he will never come for me as I  am not his soft point.

Boss- I don't think so , when I texted him  his text showed concern over you.

Y/N-hhh.....concern , he just showed the world and you that he is concerned about me. If one day day he leaks the chat in media , his image will be respected and it will show that he literally valued me after I die.

Boss- you got point but can you prove it?

Y/N- what if I prove it?

Boss- Then I will set you free.

Y/N- These all bet marks on my body is given by him and he harmed me numerous time.

Boss- hm , I see then I have to set you free.

Y/N- Do it then.

Boss- I said set you free from the world , I will wait for your husband till midnight otherwise say goodbye to your life.

Y/N- wait you can't do this. Wait.

I ordered the guard to seal her mouth and give her an injection . Park Jimin I will wait for you till midnight otherwise say bye to your lady.

END OF BOSS P.O.V

Y/N P.O.V

Why  , why me. But I am glad that it is not Jimin  who was kidnapped , it was me. I don't want anyone to hurt him. I just want to protect him even if it costs my life . Please Jimin don't  search for me stay there , stay safe. As the bodyguards were giving me the injection I recalled all the beautiful memories of my life  and somehow Jimin was included in those memories not beautiful but it is precious to me and afterward everything became pitch black.

END OF Y/N P.O.V

JIMIN P.O.V

y/n was kidnapped in the night but being the mafia king I haven't find my wife till morning. I was frustrated and trying my best to use my connections to find that bastard suddenly jungkook came in with files,

Jungkook- sir here are the files who have kidnapped y/n . you can take a look everything is there related to him and the place where y/n is.

I immediately took that file who dares to take mafia's wife.