PART 18-IF YOU CARE

AND YES I LAUGHED ON THIS LAME JOKE :3

ENJOY ~~~

!READ TILL THE END FAM TO UNDERSTAND NEXT CHAPTERS!

_____________________________________________

Y/N P.O.V

I can see he was giving up .

Y/N- jimin stay strong.

Jimin- I want to but can''t .

and that's how he closed his eyes.

At that time tae also came and handled the situation. But jimin was lying in my arms fighting between life and death.

Y/N- tae lets bring him to the hospital.

Tae- no we can't. If the world gets to know that jimin is in this state cold war will broke out between the rivals to get his position.

Y/N- Are you serious ? like literally? It's about someone's life , if not the hospital then where?

Tae- His Home.

Y/N- ok whatever let's headback to villa.

Tae- not the villa y/n , jimin's home.

Y/N- yaa I'm talking about home -the villa where he lives. don't you know where he lives tae? It's villa.

Tae- he got his own villa y/n.

Y/N- Whatever . Don't waste time , let's go there.

Tae carried jimin to the black lambo. His head was on my lap. He was breathing but like rarely. Cries were not stopping.

Y/N- Stay jimin . Stay . please.

END OF Y/N P.O.V

TAE P.O.V

I can clearly see the amount of affection and care for jimin in y/n's eyes . It hurts to see y/n like this. 

I parked the lambo outside his home .

Tae- bring the doc now.

A team of doctors and nurses were standing.

Tae- Y/N , let him go. He needs urgent treatment.

Y/N- Okkk! (* sobbing*)

Doc took him to the operation room .

Y/N- where they are going?

Tae- A hospital is built in the basement of the house. Don't worry Y/N . everything will be fine.

She started smiling. A painful smile.

Y/N- I know , he will be alright because he is the mafia king.

Tae- Stay here , I will inform my hyungs . OK.

Y/N- go go.. I'm here.

I called them and they were so panicked that they are on the way. After the phonecall , when I went where y/n  was. She was crying. I thought giving her a personal space will be the best option. and went away from there.

END OF TAE P.O.V

Y/N P.O.V

Now I understand that even if he made my life hell . I still care for him. All I want now that he stays here . With me. As a doctor I know that he is chances for living is not pretty high but I want him to survive this battle. I stopped crying cause I know he will be alright

After 3 hour doc came out of the operation room . Tae , Namjoon and Jin ran towards the doc.

Tae- How is jimin?