PART 13-TORTUROUS NIGHT

Boy with luv crosses 1 billion views now haters who very babbling to much please get out.

______________________________________________________________

Y/N P.O.V

The day went smoothly and so was my planning to get out of this villa. As I investigated this house there was 20 guards on the entrance gate 50 on the garden, 20 on backdoor and every room had 2 bodyguards so escaping  from any entrance was impossible . but there were no guards in my room but 5 guards on the entrance , so examined my room and found a window , I thought of jumping out of the window but it was quite high so I decided to escape tomorrow afternoon before Jimin comes back.

It was 10pm and I was going to sleep when Jimin came in room. I stayed silent.

Jimin- Mrs. Park , let's eat dinner comedown.

He grabbed my wrist; I wanted to protest but I can't knowing the fact that he can become a beast when anyone not listens to him . So I went downstairs with him.

*dining table*

when we went to table, maid served the food but one of the maid accidentally called me y/n instead of Mrs. park and that's when the things gets starting worse.

maid-sorry, Mr. park and Mrs. park.

Jimin- why did you call her y/n ?

  the maid stayed silent.

Jimin- WHYYY?

she still stayed silent .

Jimin- you know what you have a death wish .

He took his gun out and kept aim on the maid.

y/n- Jimin, please calm down don't shoot her.

Jimin- but she didn't replied to me even I asked several times and even made a mistake too. she deserves a beautiful death right now.

And that's when I lost all of my conscience.

Y/n- Park Jimin , I said her to call me y/n instead of Mrs. Park because I don't like it when someone calls me Mrs. park , I don't want to be Mrs. Park I want to be miss lee y/n forever and ever , so stop beating the shit around me.

JIMIN P.O.V

Bo-min talk came into my mind like a flashback and that's when I lost all of control , I was holding for y/n but not now .

(A/N- He started pulling her in their bedroom , y/n kept protesting but nothing worked , jimin lost all of his self-conscience and looked the bedroom.)

Jimin- so you don't want to be Mrs. park huh?

y/n- I didn't mean it , I sorry please don't hit me.

Jimin- so you really didn't mean , so prove it to me.

I started getting closer to her , and I can see she was getting nervous . I blocked her between my arms and the wall .

Jimin- so do you want to be from lee y/n to Mrs. park y/n 

She stayed silent silent .

My eyes were scanning her face but then I got on her juicy lips. I came closer to her , our faces were inches away , when I slowly kissed her . It felt so right , it was like our lips were the puzzle pieces which were made the puzzle pieces which were made for each other.

I can't hold myself , so I forced my tongue but she didn't allow . I got pissed off.

Jimin- if you mean it , then kiss me back.

y/n- I can't kiss you back . she said which ruined my mood completely.

Jimin- Why? Just why?

y/n- because I CAN'T  , but if you will force me then I have to do it .

Jimin- Then do it for good sake .

y/n- But then I will die internally , kissing you means , if I kissed you then I'm taking my last breaths , If you don't kill me, then I will kill myself . I hate you that much .

I was shocked by her words . The hatred for me in her heart is triple more than I excepted . this made me sad and angry cause that bastard wording was coming true and mafia king  cannot lose this like this.

Jimin- Then I will give you the most painful death , Mrs. park. Cause I will be the only one to give you a death too.

END OF JIMIN P.O.V

Y/N P.O.V

Jimin- then I will give you the most painful death , Mrs. park.

I was scared .

Y/n accept it, it's your fate , you have to die like this . living this shitty life is much worse compared to dying a painful death . A painful death is a better option though atleast it this will come to an end.

I was not scared anymore . smile came to my face .

y/n- let's end it Mr. park.

Jimin- don't smile like that babygirl , I will give you death experience everyday but not let you die.

y/n- I accept it . 

Jimin- then be ready.

he laughed maniacally.

END OF Y/N P.O.V

JIMIN P.O.V

y/n- I accept it.

my heart was in pain , but I don't want to accept it , so I laughed maniacally.

I brought her bathroom tied her hands and foot then I tied her in bathtub , and opened all showers in her direction and started beating her.

Jimin- how you like this Mrs. park .

y/n- Jimin it hurts stop,  stop  and my fool heart commanded me to stop and I stopped.

Jimin- just choke to the death Mrs. park .

y/n-Jimin I'm sorry , just take me out.

I didn't listen her this time and took my car keys and went away.

JIMIN P.O.V

Y/N P.O.V

Now I regret it . I want to live for my brother , I can't die like this . I cried till my last bit of energy , but nothing happened and that's how I lost my consciousness .

END OF Y/N P.O.V

A/N- and she was in cold shower making it torturous night of her life.

_____________________________________________________________

Anneyonghaseyo your authornim is back . Sorry for late update . A high schooler has so much to worry about .  really sorry. My new ff oneshot will be uploaded tomorrow means 30 October so please look  forward to it and I'm also writing Halloween special which will be uploaded 31 October . hope you will enjoy this chapter ... 

thank you ... keep supporting me Boraheee:)))

_________________________________________________________________