PART 22-CHARITY GALA

~~AFTER SEEING THIS MEME  WHY THE HELL I REMEMBERED JUNGKOOK'S ABS IN FAKE LOVE PERFORMANCE ~~

//READ THE CHAP TILL THE END TO UNDERSTAND THE UPCOMING STORY//

____________________________________________________

JIMIN P.O.V

*IN THE VILLA*

Villa was silent except one room and that was waiting room. Loud laughter sounds were coming when I got closer to the room I can hear y/n's laughter sound.

Jimin-  Her laughter is so intoxicating .

To listen her , I got more closer to the room door. suddenly my personal bodyguard shouted

P.B- Mr. Park  has arrived.

 And the laughter dies then and there. He is mad or what?

P.B- Sorry sir for this nuisance.

WHAT! does it look like that ? my scowl grew more.

P.B- (*panicked*) I s-should fire all of th--

Jimin- no. I don't want to fire anyone today.

P.B- Ok so tomo-

Jimin- I mean no firing nor neither today nor tomorrow .Never .

P.B- Ok. sir.

All maids came out of the room .

P.B- You can go inside . Mrs. Park is inside.

And I just went Inside . when I opened the door there she was sitting . Looking like goddess.

I went to her and gave my hands to her , she took it in 0.1 sec. That's pretty impressive.

She stood up and I hold her by waist.

Jimin- Mrs. Park ~~

Y/N- Hmmm..

Jimin- In morning I said something to you.

Y/N- What.

Jimin-  Not to look provactive .

Y/N- Not my fault. I'm born this way.

Jimin- Right . I want to so many things too you but let's end the charity gala.

Y/N- Yes Mr. Park . can't wait for tonight.

Oh my good . I like it when she turns into bad girl for me. I want a kiss or atleast a peck right now  

Y/N- if you want a kiss then kiss me.

Did think out aloud.

Y/N-  no you didn't think out aloud . I can read your thoughts right now.

Fuck.....

My hands roamed from her body to her neck and I kissed her with my all might .

It lasted for 5 Minute . god, this was the best way to start charity gala.

Jimin- let's go Mrs. Park .

END OF JIMIN P.O.V

Y/N P.O.V

*CHARITY GALA*

chandeliers hanging . It looks like a decent dinner party. But every single person here has killed someone. The thought gave me chills. And the one who is holding my hand has also killed someone with those hands but not a innocent  for sure. that's what I hope..

As I enter in the main hall every eyes on me , specifically me. What should I do , should I laugh or should I gave a blank expression ?

Jimin- Be confident. Smile a lil bit and never leave my hand.