Part-2 DANCE CLASS

y/n p.o.v

AISHHHHHH!! at the last the dance class .The first day was not boring at all but tiring one. I was tired but very much ready to shake my lil ass. As i was packing my bag ,

choi bo-min:-y/n-shii let's go we have a dance class (excited af)

y/n- I know (slightly blushing)

As i was packing my bag bo-min took my hand and ran towards the studio.when we entered the studio I was blushing really hard and my cheeks were really red .

END OF Y/N P.O.V

Bo-min P.O.V

as we reached studio y/n was totally red and was panting due to running . it felt like she has high fever.i became damn worried about her.

bo-min:-are you ok?? you are all red, do you feel sick ? do yo want to go medical room . let me help you....

y/n- (becoming stable but still slight red) no(panting) i'm fine just give me water bottle .

Bo-min- here, take it .( I gave her water bottle in hurry). If you are not ok we can go home I will handle it my way (A/N- you all know the way of a mafia handling someone or something authornim is smirking right now)

y/n-I'M ok now see min-shii (she turned 360 degree )

I laughed at her cuteness my heart started beating crazy, she is the only one for me and no one can claim her till I'm alive)

bomin-ok let's sit we still go 10 min.

END OF BO-MIN P.O.V

Y/N P.O.V

I was just get caught by him while blushing . aah my stupid heart please beat slow.

I sit beside him and we had chit chat when someone entered in class wearing black hoodie jacket and black jeans. I was scared by his aura . his aura was damn cold but i shrug it off and looked at bo-min.  He was also looking at the same person but I engaged him with me for a chit chat .

   END OF Y/N P.O.V

A/N P.O.V

bell rang and the teacher came in class and introduced herself and started introduction with other students . The stalker gave her only intro with his name and age only and nobody asked further.Y/n introduced herself cutely as always... Bo-min laughed his ass off at her cuteness and y/n bestie was like a laughing maniac. And the rest of the class was in awee..

After the teacher was done with everyone's intro she asked everyone to show their moves . y/n was last, bo-min did'nt participate and jennie and lisa were tired so the ask teacher to let them stay out of this and get some rest. Teacher was quite understanding (A/N-mine is not at all understanding lol)

After all performance y/n stood up and played her song gansta by kehlani

imagine her as you....even though i know i can't dance like this...

END OF A/N P.O.V

BO-MIN P.O.V 

As she started dancing I can't take my eyes off her she is cute by nature but very opposite when she is dancing. i would like to describe her in just two words FCKIN SEXY... I thought i had boner seeing her dance like this. And i knew that she was the only girl to make me like this needy.

END OF BO-MIN P.O.V

Y/N P.O.V

As i was dancing , i was totally immersed in dance but somethings caught my attention that bo-min had a boner or so i thought but i shrug it off cause he only likes me as a friend and the next thing was that suspicious black hoodie guy was recording me very secretively which was awkward but i let it goo and ended my dance with a graceful move .

END OF Y/N P.O.V

STALKER P.O.V

 oh she is damn sexy when she danced but totally adorable when she introduced herself . I recorded everything and send it to my boss. something is attractive about this girl but totally opposite to boss style.

END OF STALKER P.O.V

A/N P.O.V 

after dance bo-min praised her , teacher also praised her . after bell rang jennie and lisa quickly hugged her and screamed we got a savage queen. After class j-hope was not able to pick y/n up so bo-min send her to house and little did he know someone was following them 

END OF A/N P.O.V

???P.O.V

As i came from the mission I started to check my phone and one of my men send me pics of bo-min and the girl together indicating me that they have something but what caught my eyes was a video send by him where a girl gives her intro very cutely but the next takes me by shock when she danced that way. I was totally melted 

???- just like ice and fire . She is not my type but i still feel so attracted towards her.

the nextg thing i did shook me too but i can't control my reflexs at that time.

???-secretary jeon  bring me the info of this girl tommorow sharp in the morning otherwise you know consequences .

secretary jeon- ok sir ... and left with a nod .

END OF ??? P.O.V

SECRETARY JEON P.O.V

As the mafia king gave me the photo my face became pale because she was one of the workers of the hospital owned by mafia king and my sister's collegue and friend y/n. She was cute , kind and sweet . from  such a simple girl what does the mafia king wants ? but i had to give her information to the king .

END OF SECRETARY JEON P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey it's you girl author-nim . hope you all like it my papers are coming so i did'nt get a time to publish this chap but now i will try my best to post it frequently. boraheeee:))

this chap contains 979 words...