PART 7- OFFICIAL COUPLE

like literally i have watched every famous korean drama but all I know is anneyonghaseyo.....:((

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N P.O.V

The car ride was silent he brought me to his house. I was confused and shocked and felt like i was betrayed but somewhere me in the heart it felt like relief, like a good thing.

END OF Y/N P.O.V

JIMIN P.O.V

The whole journey i was admiring her, she was looking pretty as always but today something was special. she was looking like a prey . I can't control inner self  beast to devour  her , ruin her innocence and make her mine but i have to control till our official marriage is declared to whole world.

we reached at our home . I stepped out of car and asked for her hand she gave me her hand but in fear my brain was impressed with my power on her but my heart ache as didn't wanted her to feel like that .

jimin- come Mrs.park (I gave her genuine smile)

whole time she was silent as we reached at makeup room , finally she spoke 

Y/n- why are we here ?

Jimin- to get you ready for our official marriage ?

y/n- What ? but we are  already married I don't want to repeat the same mistake .

Anger was taking control of me but i came down .

jimin- Get ready and don't argue otherwise consequences will be ready bad.

Y/n- What are your consequences Tell me haa Tell me ?

A creepy smile came on my face i took my phone out and give her my mobile to let her see her bestfriend kidnapped and was beaten into pulp, she slipped the phone out of her hand and started panicking.

Y/n- please stop it , i will marry you please let jennie  go .

I liked it but my heart ached seeing her crying  made me feel weak .

jimin- then just get ready .

She wiped her tears , but tears were still streaming down her cheek . I left the room .

*aishh park jimin what have you done *

END OF JIMIN P.O.V

Y/N P.O.V

I got ready and one of the women who was preparing me told me about jimin that he is a ruthless mafia king. i was terrified not for me but for my loved ones and to let them live there life peacefully i have to marry this evil. the i looked in the mirror and smile

Y/n- don't worry y/n every materialistic thing will be grand as it is the wedding of richest person in korea . never thought i will look so beautiful in my wedding dress but eventually i will live like a toy now . (sad smile)

THE DRESS-