Sweet Sacrifice - Mihawk

You were staying in Mihawk's home because you had a shipwreck here and he let you stay until he left to head somewhere else. To you it seems that he never leaves his home.

You were currently walking through the forest close to the house. You made sure of your surroundings. In case the monkeys decide to attack you.

"What do you think your doing, l/n?" You quickly spin around to see Mihawk.

"I'm taking a walk I got bored." You gave him a small smile but it quickly faded when you looked into his eyes.

"I told you not to go out." You could tell he was mad.

"Do you think I'm weak?" You looks away from him.

"What?"

"Do you think that I'm weak? You won't even let me leave the house on my own. So you must think I'm weak!" You snapped and push past him.

He stayed there. He was confused and a little pained you would think that he thought that.

You were almost inside the castle when the monkeys started attacking you. You were trying to dodge their attacks but they were fast. You ended up dodging a lot of their attacks but they did land some too.

"Stop!" The monkeys stopped at the voice.

"Mihawk..." You turn to look at him.

"Come on. I'll bandage you up." You nod and follow him.

After he bandaged you up, he kinda looked at you for a while.

"Mihawk. Why are you looking at me like that."

"Vous êtes si belle." He whispers. You blush at his French.

"What does that mean, Mihawk?"

"It means 'you're so beautiful'." You blush even more.

He leans in and kisses your cheek before leaving the room.

"What....?"

You sit there confused for a few moments. After a while you hear strumming. You get up and follow the sound. It was very beautiful. Whatever it was.

You quietly open a door. You see Mihawk sitting on the window sit, playing his guitar.

"Huh? Y/n?" He notices the door open.

"Sorry. I just hear you playing and got curious." You look down. Mihawk laughs a little.

"Come here." You do as he says and you sit next to him. You notice he doesn't have his hat on. "You're staring , y/n." You look down blushing.

"I'm sorry!"

"It's okay. I will let you stare. You only." He winks at you a bit. You feel your face becomes hot.

He leans in and kisses you fully on the lips.

You finally come to your senses and kiss him back. He smirks when you do.

"You will be staying here with me." It didn't come as a question or suggestion more like a demand.

"O-okay." He pulls you into his chest and you slowly fall asleep there.

'I made a sweet sacrifice to stay with him' you slightly smile in your sleep.

——————————————

Who do you want to see next?

~Kaitlin