No - Doflamingo

There you were stuck in donquixote family house/mansion(?). Doflamingo wouldn't let you leave. Which is weird.

"Y/n young master wants to see you." You hear Baby5 say from outside your closed doors.

"Can he wait?"

"Young master hates waiting." You groan.

"Since when do I care about what he likes and dislikes?! I don't even want to be here." You can practically hear the frustration coming from her.

"Fine." She sighs and walks away.

Finally.

"Y/N?" You hear someone knock. 'Great someone else!!'

"Go away."

"Fufufufu that's not very nice." 'Dammit why him. Why couldn't it be Satan himself?'

"Well when I'm being keep here against my will, I don't have to be nice." You growl.

"Fufufufu why would my queen want to leave?" 'Grrr' "Now can you open the door and let me in or do I have to break it down?" You can tell he wasn't happy.

"Fine, you feathered basturd." 'I'm going to kill him' You sigh and open the door. "What do you want?"

"Fufufu. I want to know why you hate me so much?" His smile disappeared.

"I don't hate you, Doffy." He started smiling again. "But I don't exactly like you either." He frowned.

"Why not?" He asked in a voice almost like he was pouting."

"Because I don't have a choice whether I stay or go!! I can't even leave this damn place." You were almost in tears.

"Y/n." He was in complete shock that you broke down a yelled at him.

You were sitting on your bed and Doflamingo was standing up by your desk(close to the door).

"Don't. All I want to be is leave here for a few hours."

"No. I can't risk you going alone. You will leave and never come back."

"Fine then." You look over to the window.

"No. Don't think about jumping out the window." He sighs " fine. I'll go with you." Your eyes light up.

"Really?!" He nods. You run over to him and hug him.

"Fufufufu are you so shocked that you will hug me?" You nod and hug him a little tighter. He wastes no time and wraps his arms around you. "What would it take to make you kiss me? Fufufu" He whispers. You blush and hid your face in his chest/stomach(depending on your height).

"Shut up, feathers!!"

"Fufufu what is it? I know that there is one way to make you kiss me. What is it?" You shake your head no.

"There is no way to make me kiss you" you look up to see he was disappointed "but if you were to kiss me I might just kiss you back." You whisper looking down.

"Fufufufu." He uses his devil fruit to make you look up."Fufufufu you know you are short."

"Shut up! Your just really tall." He wraps his arms around you and lifts you off the ground. He lightly kisses the corner of you lips. You blush a rosy pink color.

"You look good in pink fufufu." You cut his laughter short by kissing him fully.

"You were taking to long." He smiled and kisses you again but with more passion.

"You'll be my queen right?"

"Only if your my king" he smiles. "Oh and can you do one more thing?"

"What? Wait. Let me guess. It's about those other girls?" You nod "I'll get rid on them but why?"

"I feel they look so much better than me." You say avoiding eye contact. "Stupid whores." You mumble.

"Fufufufu you look much better, y/n. So much better." He smiles once more and kisses your nose. "Now let's head to my room so we can put your things in there." He smiles.

"No." He looks down at you.

"Why not?"

"Because you said you would take me to town. Now let's go!!" You smile and grab his hand. "We can put my stuff in your room later."

--------------------------------------------

I tried.  I got a new phone last night instead of fixing the one I had. So I'll be able to update ^.^

~Kaitlin