Can't Forget You- Thatch(Whitebeard Pirates)

You were always told that when you meet someone and you feel something special, never let that person go. Well you found that person but they left you. He yelled and told you to forget about him. He never came back. You won't admit it but you missed him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*FLASHBACK~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Thatch please don't leave me here alone."
"Y/N stay here and quit that!! I hate when you cry! Forget about me and you'll be okay!!" With that the man you loved left you heartbroken and confused.
~*~*~*~*~END OF FLASHBACK~*~*~*~*~

You never knew why he left. You never even knew if you would ever get to see him again.

You were walking through town thinking about him. Like you did for the past two years. You weren't watching where you were going and you walked right into someone.

"Uh sorry I was looking where I was going" you mumble out. You heard the person you walked into laughing. You still weren't looking up but at your feet.

"I see you still aren't." You recognize the voice and you look up. He was still laughing but when he seen your face he stopped and looked surprised.

"Y/N? Is that you?"

"Ye-"

"Oi! Y/N this guy isn't bothering you right?"

"Its fine, Spade(or one of your guy friends). I was just apologizing." You look back at Thatch. "I have to go. Goodbye and sorry again." You begin to walk away with tears threatening to spill.

You hold them in and walk faster. You head to your favorite place. A small overhang by the shore. It was peaceful and beautiful.

You let the tears you held in spill.

"I should've guessed you would come here. This has always been your favorite place."

You quickly wipe your tears and turn around.

"What do you want, Thatch?"

"To explain everything. But first why didn't you ever leave? You said that you wanted to leave."

"I didn't leave because I didn't feel the need to go anywhere or do anything special. I was planning on being like everyone else here. Sad and miserable but have it all hidden with a smile. And I don't want your explanation."

"Y/n I know that none of that's true. You hate being like everyone else. You want to be something no one else is." You didn't know he walked over to you. "I also know you want my explaination. I can see it in your eyes." He was now sitting next to you. He puts his hand on your shoulder. You flinch at the contact. He looks at you confused.

"I never had anyone touch me before." You look down with embarrassment.

Thatch explains why he left and everything.

You nod as he explains.

"But why did you want me to forget you?"

"I thought it would help. I was wrong I guess" he speaks with a sly smile on his lips. "Can I do something without you running away?"

You nod and he leans in. You had so many thoughts running through your head. You had never been kissed before. You didn't know what to do.

"Relax." He spoke so smoothly.

His lips soon met yours. You began to kiss back, slowly.

"Y/n come with me."

"Okay." You say against his lips like he did to yours.

"Good because I can't forget you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love Thatch so much!!!! Damn Blackbeard for killing him and turning Ace in. Blackbeard is the reason why I'm emotionally unstable.(because Ace died.)

I hope you enjoyed.
Kaitlin