Mission- Dellinger

"Y/N-Chan!!!!" You turn around to the sound of the cheery voice. Only to be tackled and clung to. He quickly kissed you and you growled at him.

"You don't just kiss someone like that!!!" He was very playful but he also did get a bit annoying. Expecially when he randomly kissed you.

Doffy sent you out on a long mission and you just got back.

"Hi, Dellinger. Can you let go? I have to talk to Young Master."

B-but I missed you!!!!" He buried his face in your neck but he made sure not to hurt you with his horns.

"I know but I need to go." He still refused to let go. "Would you like to come with me?" He looked up in shock that you offered. You usually grabbed his horn and threw him off.

He quickly nods and follows you , still clinging to your arm.

After you told Doffy your mission was a success, you headed back to your room with Dellinger still following you.

"Y/N-Chan!!" You stop and turn around.

"Please stop. If you do I will let you stay with me tonight."

"Really?!" You nod.

"But only if you calm down my head is killing me."

Which wasn't a total lie. Your head was hurting because the images of all the people you had to kill on your mission kept running through your mind.

"Yay~ thank you y/n-Chan!" He tightly hugs you. Instead of pushing him off you hug him back. "Y/n-Chan?" You look up at the slightly taller boy. "Are you okay?" You don't answer instead you hug him tighter putting your face in his chest.

"I just needed a hug. I guess."

Since it was late you both head to your room. You lay down and Dellinger lays next to you. He doesn't cuddle with you. Which is odd knowing him.

Finally you fall asleep.

"Please!! Please don't!!!" A man was pleading for his life. You didn't want to kill him but you had to. You shot him in the head.

You turn and look at all the bodies around you. Blood was everywhere.

Gladius puts his hand on your shoulder and nods. You both head to the ship.

You woke up with a start. Dellinger was looking at you concerned.

"Y/n-Chan? What's wrong?" You shake your head.

"Nothing."

"You were screaming in your sleep." You turn away from and quietly cry thinking about what you did on the mission. "Y/n-Chan. It was just a dream. It's okay." You hugs you from behind. You knew he was giving you a smile.

"B-but it wasn't a dream!! It was real!!" You stumble over your words.

"What happened on that mission?!" You could tell by his voice Dellinger was angry because you were so upset. He loved you but you didn't know how he felt. So you didn't know why he was so mad about it.

"I killed so many people, Dellinger. I didn't want to kill them but I had to." You sob. He quickly turns you around and hugs you tightly.

"Calm down. It's okay." He runs his hand through your hair. "Go back to sleep ,okay?" You nod.

He lays down and you cuddle with him.

Something about this annoying cheery boy made you fell happy.

"I love you, y/n-Chan." He kisses your temple and falls asleep with you.

----------------------------------------------------
I really like Dellinger but nobody writes about him :(.

~Kaitlin