Happy Birthday [Smut]

⚠️Warning: Has two parts of smut, Dom Spencer, choking, bondage, kink mentioned (in part 2). Enjoy my little nasties! 😉⚠️ 
————————————
4:39 a.m.

The clock ticks. Y/n had gotten up early to set up a surprise birthday party for her boyfriend of 1 and a half years, Spencer. The party was later that night and she wanted to make sure everything went as planned. She baked an ice cream cake for him which she left in the garage freezer, where she knew he wouldn't look and accidentally find ahead of time.

She set up all of her gifts to Spencer where all the guests would as well. All except for one where she kept hid under her drawer in their room. She bit her lip at the thought and decided to make his morning extra special.

Seeing as Spencer didn't work until 12:30, She decided to set her alarm for 9:45 and wake up with a few birthday treats from herself. With that thought, she went back to bed, cuddling into Spencer's warm arms.

Y/n's POV:

I wake up to my buzzing alarm under my pillow and quickly turn it off to not wake Spence. Quickly and quietly I get out of bed and slip into my robe and slippers before heading down to the kitchen. I made breakfast and kept it covered to stay warm as I brought it up to the room.

I placed the tray on a cabinet by the door and closed the door softly behind me. I take my robe and slippers off, leaving me in my- his big shirt and my panties. I sit on the edge of the bed and admire this beautiful mans features as his chest gently rises and falls so peacefully. His messy bed head brown locks curled ever so perfectly, defining his already chiseled face.

My eyes traveled lower to where his briefs hung low on his hips, revealing his very deep V line. The outline of his large member denting the thin fabric against it. Unconsciously, I felt myself bite my lip to this. I couldn't help myself but to crawl between his legs and slowly pull his briefs down.

He began to slightly stir in his sleep to this but immediately fell back into a slumber.

I giggled and pulled down enough until his member was in my full sight. I slowly took him in my hand and started to pump. Within a few seconds, Spencer's sleeping figure began to let out quiet groans.

Smirking, I licked from bottom to top and swirled my tongue on his tip. Spencer's head was slightly thrown back by this feeling.

"Mmm.." A deep raspy moan escaped his mouth. I felt myself slip my free hand down to my soaking core, rubbing gently at the sight. I put him fully into my mouth and begin to move my head up and down, hallowing my cheeks harshly.

"F-fuck yes.." Spencer groaned, gripping the sheets beside him.

Picking up the speed and pushing him further down my throat, I felt one of his hands go in my hair.

"Shit Y/n!" He moaned louder, pushing my head further down.

Soon enough, his eyes opened with a little startle before feeling the pleasure coming from his lower half. Still groaning he lifted his head, looked down at me and saw me. Biting his lip at the sight, he smirked and pulled me off him, sitting me down on his exposed member.

"Good morning birthday boy" I grinned, rocking my hips against him.

"Fuck love.. happy birthday to me indeed" he chuckled, kissing down my neck.

"Good to know you have wet dreams about me" I smirked with a giggle.

He pulled the shirt off my body and rocked my hips faster on his erection.

"You have no idea" He growled. The raspiness in his voice made me melt from head to toe.

"Oh shit Spencer!" I felt the pleasure of his hardness against my clit and core.