A/N VERY IMPORTANT

Today is Election Day.. No matter who wins I courage you to stay inside if you are part of LGBTQ+ or a person of color. At least until this week is over. I'm terrified that I might lose my rights before my life even starts. I don't doubt whoever wins there will be riots.. It sucks how much this world has torn apart because it is very true when people say history repeats itself. We are currently in a situation where EVERYONE is on the line. I will be sending my prayers and protection out to each and every single one of you. I'm using as much of my platform as I can because I want you all to be safe. Please please please let everyone be okay from this day on out. Our world has ready gone through enough destruction. It's time we set our differences aside and become one to help save our earth and the people on it. Yes every live matters but they won't matter until we stop treating people of color less than who they are. None of us are perfect. Not even the richest person on earth or the fucking president. AT THE END OF THE DAY WE ALL BLEED THE SAME AND WE ALL LIVE TO DIE.  No matter how fucked up society has made it seem, WE ARE ALL THE SAME.

YOU ARE NO LESS THAN HER
YOU ARE NO LESS THAN HIM
YOU ARE NO LESS THAN THEM
YOU ARE NO LESS THAT THE PERSON THAT MADE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU ARE
YOU ARE WORTHY
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL
YOU ARE HANDSOME
YOU ARE PERFECT AS YOU ARE
YOU WERE MADE THE WAY YOU ARE FOR A REASON
DONT EVER LET SOMEONE BRING YOU DOWN BECAUSE OF THEIR OWN INSECURITIES.
Be proud of who you are. We will not go down without a fight and we will not go down alone. We're in this together and we're here to stay and win.
-Your best fucking friend Ashley💚