🌻🎶|| 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎

- CheaterHaruXGN!reader

➵➵➵

Your P.O.V.

I got my driver's license last week
Just like we always talked about
'Cause you were so excited for me
To finally drive up to your house
But today I drove through the suburbs
Crying 'cause you weren't around

Love, it's a funny thing really. No matter how happy you are with that one person, there's always something or someone that will destroy what you have. Very many are fortunate enough not to go through that, but I am not one of those lucky ones. A strong relationship of three years, thrown out the window just for somebody new.

Haru Kato, my first love, to who I thought would be my last. Never would I have imagined that our love would come to an end. Everything was fine, until she came along, that one girl who ruined it all. I saw right through her act, but no one seemed to believe me, even the male who had a special place in my heart.

And you're probably with that blonde girl
Who always made me doubt
She's so much older than me
She's everything I'm insecure about
Yeah, today I drove through the suburbs
'Cause how could I ever love someone else?

The female tailed the golden eyed male like a tiger would with its prey, but of course Haru, was oblivious to it. He smiled at her in such a radiant way, that's when I knew our relationship was in trouble. He never smiled at me like that ever. Sure he smiled at me, but not as sweetly as he did with her.

The woman who I grew a secret hatred for, always butted in whenever the two of us would hanging out, heck, even on our dates. Haru didn't seem to mind at all, but me on the other hand, it was a whole different story. I never told him about it though, he probably would have thought I was being stupid about it all. To think he said the two of us would be together forever.

And I know we weren't perfect
But I've never felt this way for no one
And I just can't imagine how you could be so okay now that I'm gone
Guess you didn't mean what you wrote in that song about me
'Cause you said forever, now I drive alone past your street

*Flashback*

"Good morning, everyone." The male I love dearly says upon entering the office, although he was late for the third time this week. It has become a pattern, Kamei and I noticed it, but I am not sure about the others. Daisuke has been trying to find out what's been going on too, but not even the millionaire himself knows.

"Haru, you're late again. This has been going on for almost three months now, it cannot go on or you'll lose your job." Chosuke speaks with a sigh. My boyfriend apologises as he sat down at his desk. I wonder if he remembers that it's our three year anniversary. We haven't spoke or hung out as much since he tells me that he's always busy, but I am finding it hard to believe now.

Hours pass by, and it's finally time to head off. As I am about to go up to my lover, I notice he isn't nowhere to be seen. With a frown upon my lips, I grab my stuff before bidding goodbye to everyone present in the office. Haru promised the two of us would leave together today, guess he has forgot about it.

The twinkling stars above, illuminate the night sky as they flicker like a flame that belongs to a candle. All my thoughts subside a little, seeing the small specks of light blanket the atmosphere above. The late hours of the night always has calmed me down. Everything is always a lot more quiet, it's like the world comes to a stop.